PS4 - Mid season drivers interview | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Mid season drivers interview

GameAholicFTW

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
Hi everyone in A1,

After 10 races, we've come to the middle of the season, with 11 races to go. This is why I made this small interview page where you can answer a few questions about your pre-season expectations and how your season went accordingly, now that we have 2 break weeks after each other. Of course it's not mandatory to fill this in but it would be a good read! Just copy over the questions and answer them however you want!

What was your pre-season expectation?

Are you happy with your results so far this season? If not, why?

What would you like to achieve in the 2nd part of the season to be happy at the end of the season?

Who, as a racer, has exceeded your expectations so far?

Who do you see as your biggest rival this season, and why?

What was your favorite race so far?

Which track/race are you looking forward to?

Who do you think will get the drivers and constructors championships? And why?

How's your teammate treating you so far?

Reactions: Harinioarg

GameAholicFTW

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
My expectation was to be somewhere in the midfield, with a few chances for maybe a podium here or there.

I'm quite happy so far yet somewhat disappointed. I obviously got my first ever AOR victory at Australia, but I had some disappointing results after that.

What would you like to achieve in the 2nd part of the season to be happy at the end of the season?

Trying to have less bad results as there has been too many.

I think it has to be NicMania really. A podium in every single race he started is impressive.

In F1, your biggest rival is your teammate.

My favorite race so far was Australia definitely. My 2nd favorite track and to win my first leaguerace at that track was the best feeling I've had in my league racing career!

I'm looking forward to Germany and Italy the most.

Drivers: Raikkonen34Kimi, He is just too fast this season. Unbeatable by nearly everyone.
Constructors: Racing Point, 2 great drivers and very consistent.

Samuel is a great teammate. He might be a little bit faster than me, but I enjoy the partnership we have and look forward to continue this in the coming races and seasons!

TobyChanell

S17 AOR PS4 Assist League 3 Champion
Apr 4, 2019

I set myself the goal of battling in the mid pack and finishing in the points as and when I could.

I’m more than happy with my results so far. Some races haven’t gone my way but that’s just racing.

I would like to finish top 8 in the Drivers championship.

Sam I knew he was quick but I didn’t expect him to be able to miss 4 races and still be top 5 of the Championship.

For me it has to be @Adrilocdoc. Mainly because I feel like I have a point to prove. Also he’s a very quick driver in the race and really can push me to push harder.

China for me I took a hit in turn 1 putting me to the back of the pack and managed to have me some nice pace to finish myself in the points. Also had some really nice battling with the Renault.

Spa I really feel like it’s a driver track I will not be the quickest but I really enjoy the track.

Drivers Championship will be @raikkonen34kimi purely because he’s an Alien.

Constructors will be Racing Point because both drivers are almost always battling in the top 5 and consistently get good points finishes.

My teammate has been good. Haven’t heard a lot from him but when I have it’s been good. Sharing information that can really benefit our races.

Larkin

2-time AOR PS4 Assist League 1 Champion
Dec 29, 2017
To win the title.

Most of them. The first half of the season is my weaker half, tracks like Australia and Monaco have always been terrible for me. So to be in a position where I can still battle for the title at this stage is a positive for me.

Third title and subsequently retiring from AOR to spend the rest of my days on a yacht by the beach.

Most people have said @sevillaste_11 but I always knew he was very fast. @Timwentink has been quicker than I expected. Raikkonen should be in the mains.

@GFO_NicMania7_GR , I'm running out of things to steward him for

Austria, had a great race with Nic and Tim.

Brazil, I have nice pace around there and it lends itself to having a close together grid. COTA can also throw up nice races. Not looking forward to Hungary/Abu Dhabi/Russia.

Probably Raikkonen, even though he shouldn't be in this league. Racing Point should win constructors.

Brilliantly.

Last edited:

Adrilocdoc

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 18, 2018
To try and match last season performance and be around top5

No, pace wise in the race i think im inside the top6 but or I bottle qualy or get myself in the middle of accidents or stupid battles

Just have clean races where I can fight for top5, finishing 6th in the championship seems possible but improvement is needed

Nic has impressed me, also Raikkonen is mad quick. But Gameaholic is the one who has surprised me the most inthink.

Myself, need to stop being in the wrong place at the wrong time

Monaco, i managed 4th and got dotd

Spa, Spa, Spa and Spa. Got my first win there last season and i always seem to find that extra in that track. Also I love driving it

Larkin because he is the best racer and a nice guy

Great as usual, we arent setting the house on fire but is always fun with him. Also we had our best qualy of the season in Silverstone although other drivers ruined our races

sevillaste_11

Formula Karter
Aug 12, 2018
I did not expect much, it is true that at the beginning of the season I felt very comfortable and with enough rhythm to even be able to win, but the rhythm of others has also risen, hence I assumed that I would be over the middle zone again

Yes and no, I have been quite irregular. In Australia, China, Baku and Austria it has been where I have had the best pace, hence I have achieved those good positions. Not all races have gone well, although in France I finished 4th, it was because I had some luck. Other circuits like Spain or Uk did not have that luck and Bahrain was already the disaster

A victory, but with the failures that I have in pad, lack of time and even not so good setups, it will be quite complicated to get the victory, and with the high level of the high zone

Drivers like @Samuel_Soares @GameAholicFTW @Larkin @Harinioarg if they don't have problems, are almost always up, they are drivers who already knew they were good. I have been quite surprised by @Timwentink @raikkonen34kimi and @GFO_NicMania7_GR

Seeing the drivers championship @Samuel_Soares @Timwentink and @GameAholicFTW, top 3 is impossible.

Impossible to choose one, Australia, China and Austria

Monza and Mexico, are going to be two races that will be very close surely

Complicated to predict, both are very even.

Very well, I am lucky to have a very fast teammate who collects many points for the team!

EnergeticsixNL

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 25, 2018
Hi everyone

Battleing for podiums

Yes and no. I'm surprised to be that so compared to the top runners but also. Without the time to practice so much anymore. I'm happy to score points some races and I have great battles with some people.

To finish most races in the points

@TobyChanell has. Last season A3. Now on a wheel mid runner in A1

Barton. He doesn't like that I am faster sometimes.

The race I classified highest @GameAholicFTW will know that

Of course thats Singapore. I love to drive there

Raikkonenkimi or smt. Bc he is an alien sometimes

Not good. Not showing up most races brrrr lol sorry @Jos_Heinssie