PS4 Main Mid-Season Tier Update

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & 5 Time AOR Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
MId-Season Update

Due to participation issues in some of the main tiers (particularly F2 and F4), we will be merging certain tiers together in order to ensure full grids going forward. We hope that this will give more interesting races going forward. The driver moves are as follows:

@Soku @Kuginho @SamGamerOfficial @Deso1 and @Speedstah will be promoted from F2 into F1, with @Speedstah taking the first reserve spot.

The F2 tier and F3 tier will be merged to create a new F2 tier. @SlimboDude will be promoted from F4 to the new F2 tier.

F4 and F5 will be merged to create a new F4 tier. With the exception of @Andrei Ivan and @IoSeBa11 who will be dropping down to F6.

Here is a list of the updated tiers, if the above is unclear, just look for your name on here:

Some drivers have been moved down to reserve to make space, this was mainly decided on participation. Drivers who are being promoted/demoted from a tier to another (the names mentioned above) will not keep the points they have scored so far this season. The drivers who are participating in a full tier merge will keep the points they have scored so far this season. The results from the races so far this season for F2+F3 and F4+F5 will be merged and the points totals carried over.

I understand that this situation is frustrating, and I'd like to thank everyone that has kept participating with low numbers over the past couple of weeks. Myself and the rest of the cod team feel that these moves are necessary to keep participation. We are hopeful that with these moves and new drivers coming in through the season that all the tiers will have strong participation through the remainder of the season.

@ISRT_Pasti @Bw98 @B43NA @PedroPMF @Guiggs @FiiReR @JR_Latus @MnT_LouisVLT @Bruno Bch @BenJS1244 @BMS_anderoa_245 @Kilcri @Yaskov_Dm @ECL_FreakyFast @Iceman46 @TokchF1 @LaArtilleria867 @Marc99 @sem12_2004 @Kazankov_P @Mikkel Sørensen @jomppalainen @Tom_DANEL @Cedric @F1Simu-RallyeMonster @ELIT3_gam3boy @manolomakinas @SolidNinjaSnake @AOR_all3ren @Zaack @ColinRMason @HiippariLate @Theo Gilardini @Barakacap44 @RATEL-STIFLER @Marek_01 @pepper_F1 @SaMadhi_ @Kiimii95 @R70_SUPERMARIO @AlexPro34 @Marko Krizman @MGP_Gabri16F1 @puma4_club4
@Casper24-F1 @Tactician109 @Bankai_Bullett @DON SILVA @iJokeri22

AOR_all3ren

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 4, 2018
Germany
MId-Season Update

Due to participation issues in some of the main tiers (particularly F2 and F4), we will be merging certain tiers together in order to ensure full grids going forward. We hope that this will give more interesting races going forward. The driver moves are as follows:

@Soku @Kuginho @SamGamerOfficial @Deso1 and @Speedstah will be promoted from F2 into F1, with @Speedstah taking the first reserve spot.

The F2 tier and F3 tier will be merged to create a new F2 tier. @SlimboDude will be promoted from F4 to the new F2 tier.

F4 and F5 will be merged to create a new F4 tier. With the exception of @Andrei Ivan and @IoSeBa11 who will be dropping down to F6.

Here is a list of the updated tiers, if the above is unclear, just look for your name on here:

Some drivers have been moved down to reserve to make space, this was mainly decided on participation. Drivers who are being promoted/demoted from a tier to another (the names mentioned above) will not keep the points they have scored so far this season. The drivers who are participating in a full tier merge will keep the points they have scored so far this season. The results from the races so far this season for F2+F3 and F4+F5 will be merged and the points totals carried over.

I understand that this situation is frustrating, and I'd like to thank everyone that has kept participating with low numbers over the past couple of weeks. Myself and the rest of the cod team feel that these moves are necessary to keep participation. We are hopeful that with these moves and new drivers coming in through the season that all the tiers will have strong participation through the remainder of the season.

@ISRT_Pasti @Bw98 @B43NA @PedroPMF @Guiggs @FiiReR @JR_Latus @MnT_LouisVLT @Bruno Bch @BenJS1244 @BMS_anderoa_245 @Kilcri @Yaskov_Dm @ECL_FreakyFast @Iceman46 @TokchF1 @LaArtilleria867 @Marc99 @sem12_2004 @Kazankov_P @Mikkel Sørensen @jomppalainen @Tom_DANEL @Cedric @F1Simu-RallyeMonster @ELIT3_gam3boy @manolomakinas @SolidNinjaSnake @AOR_all3ren @Zaack @ColinRMason @HiippariLate @Theo Gilardini @Barakacap44 @RATEL-STIFLER @Marek_01 @pepper_F1 @SaMadhi_ @Kiimii95 @R70_SUPERMARIO @AlexPro34 @Marko Krizman @MGP_Gabri16F1 @puma4_club4
@Casper24-F1 @Tactician109 @Bankai_Bullett @DON SILVA @iJokeri22
Curly i want to be in a higher league. Look at my times and results in the league i was to overpowered the whole season

AOR_all3ren

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 4, 2018
Germany
Dude you are 35 points from the lead
Yeah but ive got pole in every race i took part excep monacco. And it was by nearly half a second without pushing too hard. Ive compared my laptimes and it was pole in f3 sometimes and even in f2 i was in top 5

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
Yeah but ive got pole in every race i took part excep monacco. And it was by nearly half a second without pushing too hard. Ive compared my laptimes and it was pole in f3 sometimes and even in f2 i was in top 5
All taking pole does is prove you're quick over 1 lap. Makes you more of a TT merchant than anything else.
You haven't won every race and are 35 points behind the lead.

You wanna go up, then stomp all over the tier you've been put into and prove you deserve it.

Reactions: ColinRMason

AOR_all3ren

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 4, 2018
Germany
All taking pole does is prove you're quick over 1 lap. Makes you more of a TT merchant than anything else.
You haven't won every race and are 35 points behind the lead.

You wanna go up, then stomp all over the tier you've been put into and prove you deserve it.
I just said my opinion. If you think so its good with me. Im happy with winning everything.
and just to say: im 35 behind although i was crashed once, one time my internet disconnected me and one time i had no time. In my opinion i would have won all of these races. But its ok with me and i think the others are also happy to win or get pole rarely when o make a mistake

• Faff
Reactions: HiippariLate