Mini-Season Game Vote (PC Platform) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Mini-Season Game Vote (PC Platform)

What game would you like to do the 6-week mini-season on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
This is a vote for all our PC drivers to let us know what your game preference is for the recently announced 6-week mini-season (Season 9.5) which we'll be running in the gap between now and the release of F1 2015, for those who still wish to keep racing during that time.

The vote will help us determine what game to run the mini-season for, out of F1 2014 and F1 2013. Depending on the votes, we may also set up a league on each of the games.

There's also an option to specify that you wish to skip the mini-season. As mentioned in the announcement thread, choosing to skip it is completely fine and will not affect your chances of getting into Season 10 on F1 2015.

More details on the planned mini-season can be found here! Info on how to sign up will come in a few days.

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Do I have to vote to be in the miniseason? Because I don't know which game I want to play. @FisiFan91

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Do I have to vote to be in the miniseason? Because I don't know which game I want to play. @FisiFan91
Nah you don't have to vote. It just helps us give an indication on which game we should go for. Or whether it's worth setting up something on both.

There will be sign-up threads set up in a day or two I reckon, where you'll have to post to be included.

• Informative
Reactions: The Genius

Hoff

FR2.0 S4 Pre-Season Sprint Race Winner
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2014
Voted and wasn't surprised to see the results thus far.

2013 is not perfect but it's a whole lot more fun to race than 2014, especially for us wheel users. (y)

Reactions: The Genius

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
Any chance we can do season 9.5 with the classic cars? That would be a good filler :) If of course F1 2013 wins.

• Agree
Reactions: Beppo

Ranger

Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
The only problem with the classic cars is they're not equal.
Not even when used online? Awk well can't we all take the same classic car? To be honest I can't even remember the last time I did an online race classic race, wait I can it was spa and me and @Hoff battled it out it was amazing fun and a nice change from the usual craic.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Not even when used online? Awk well can't we all take the same classic car? To be honest I can't even remember the last time I did an online race classic race, wait I can it was spa and me and @Hoff battled it out it was amazing fun and a nice change from the usual craic.
No they're not equal online, plus people need the DLC/Classic/Complete Edition to get the 90s cars, Imola and Estoril (which are to be fair, the best two classic tracks in the game IMO)

Ranger

Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
No they're not equal online, plus people need the DLC/Classic/Complete Edition to get the 90s cars, Imola and Estoril (which are to be fair, the best two classic tracks in the game IMO)
Awk aye but I wouldn't use classic tracks, use the cars that come with the standard edition and current tracks :) I don't mind the cars not being equal tbh, it's fun league not serious like.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
If we did classics as a wheeze I'd love to do both the DLC tracks with equal 2013 cars.

Beppo

F1 Champion
Dec 9, 2014
classic cars would be really fun though :) They are a blast to drive. Either on modern or classic tracks. Plus the tyre degredation doesn't kick in quite as heavy as on the 2013 cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.