Monday night racing till next season starts - Gr.4

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hi All,

Following the conclusion of the Super GT season I'm sure many of you would be relieved for a break! For those looking for a more relaxed racing setup some fun races and maybe trialling some ideas to help with the choice of next season's league cars suggestions!

I would like to run an open room for an hour starting 13th August (Monday) and the following week's Opening at 7.50PM UK (thats 20.50 CEST).

The first quick race will begin at 8PM, races will last around 3 to 8 laps depending on the circuit length. I would like to get maybe 3 or 4 races in to an hour long session, before each race there will be a 10 minute practice to familiarise yourself with the car and track.

I'm currently going to compile a list of cars & tracks I think will be fun, I'm open to fun suggestions as long as its nothing to boring.

For now We'll start out with (and maybe stick to) the Gr.4 cars.

I hope your able to join, please comment if you are planning to attend to allow me to fill the 15 other places in the room. And remember to send me a FR in due time.

1. Delaney (RoninGT-Delaney)
  2. Fede73Vr (Pillopaus)
  3. BL99DY-NINE
  4. **AOR Driver**
  5. **AOR Driver**
  6. **AOR Driver**

Last edited:

Ashracer2011

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I would love to join this but its time for me to take my holiday! I will be back for the last Monday of August so if there is an event then I will happily sign up. Is there any news on the new season or will it be starting in September?

Reactions: Delaney

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
I would love to join this but its time for me to take my holiday! I will be back for the last Monday of August so if there is an event then I will happily sign up. Is there any news on the new season or will it be starting in September?
I’ve made an interest thread. You can express Your thoughts and interest there.

Reactions: Ashracer2011

BL99DY-NINE

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
I am not going to be available for the next 2 (20 Aug., 27 Aug.) social sessions due some family issues. I hope to be available after 1 September

Reactions: Delaney

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
sorry Delaney, internet connection went KO... started working just now.
F.
No problem mate.

As from next week this will move to thursday. I have another appointment on mondays starting next week. I’ll open a new thread for it.

Reactions: BL99DY-NINE