MotoGP 17 First impressions | ApexOnlineRacing.com

MotoGP 17 First impressions

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
I have played now maybe two hours now and bc of the esports i switchted to the pro physics and its quite a bit more tricky then VRTG, especially the change of direction is really really slow now. Also the graphics are diabolical as usual and AI is rather garbage, but at least we have now good audio and 60 FPS on console and on my PS4 it was really a gamechanger in terms of gameplay. Obv i am completly bad now bc before i played the motogp games with racing line, semi pro physics, dual brakes and auto gears ^^

I will do no some manegerial career to get into grips with the Handling Model, if anyone here has setup experience with those games i am happy to take some tips from ppl here and i don't know maybe if the game is descent and the online works for once bc of the esport content, maybe we might have a little league here on AOR :)

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

YabbaTheHutt

Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I've done my first weekend on MotoGP 17 now, haven't played any for almost 2 years. I also am for the first time playing without racing line and in Pro mode. I have to say that there is a massive difference between Moto2 bike and MotoGP in the handling. I fell much more in control on the Moto2 bike while the MotoGP feels to powerful, hard to handle in general. More practise needed...
Which view do you use @alexukr ? I use the thied person view closest to the bike but I'm not comfortable with it. The 2 cameras on the bike feels very "unsteady".

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
I've done my first weekend on MotoGP 17 now, haven't played any for almost 2 years. I also am for the first time playing without racing line and in Pro mode. I have to say that there is a massive difference between Moto2 bike and MotoGP in the handling. I fell much more in control on the Moto2 bike while the MotoGP feels to powerful, hard to handle in general. More practise needed...
Which view do you use @alexukr ? I use the thied person view closest to the bike but I'm not comfortable with it. The 2 cameras on the bike feels very "unsteady".
i use the one which is the farest away, gives me more sight of the braking points and the riders around

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Rarebaddblood

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 29, 2017
i have completed the pre season racing in career and the first weekend at losail, the rider career mode looks all good especially the red bull rookies being oh so close first to last gap in quali was 4 tenths of a second

YabbaTheHutt

Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
i have completed the pre season racing in career and the first weekend at losail, the rider career mode looks all good especially the red bull rookies being oh so close first to last gap in quali was 4 tenths of a second
I've started a Moto3 manager career, it's also tight and close racing. Not the easiest as I was cheap and picked the Pegeuot...or I'm not that fast ;) Will be interesting to see how it evolves!

Rarebaddblood

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 29, 2017
I've started a Moto3 manager career, it's also tight and close racing. Not the easiest as I was cheap and picked the Pegeuot...or I'm not that fast ;) Will be interesting to see how it evolves!
same! but i know I'm not fast

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
I'm waiting to get it... so I'm playing MotoGP '15 properly in the meantime lol

For my part, I use Pro handling, full manual gears, dual brakes turned off, no racing line and helmet cam. AI is on hard atm, but it's getting to the point where I may need to step it up to full sim difficulty to get a good battle lol

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
I have this and I am up for some racing and possibly a championship on PS4.

PSN
Seca___ (3 _'s)