PS4 - 'MUGELLO' Ferrari 488 Challenge | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 'MUGELLO' Ferrari 488 Challenge

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
20181022_100544.jpg

AOR Project Cars 2 Ferrari 488 Challenge

PS4 - Mugello GP [DLC]
mugello_circuito.jpg

Key Changes & Requirements for the 488 Ferrari Challenge Social:
Sign-Up, Just leave Your PSN Gamertag and Livery choice (64 Available).
European Based Racers Only (For a Super stable Race Lobby).
You must of already completed a Full season in AOR Project Cars 2 League's, for Entry into this Social.
You must own the - Ferrari Essentials Pack DLC , to take part with Mugello GP.
Driving Line is OFF
Force Interior/Cockpit View - YES
No Assists.

Event Information:
Date: Friday 2nd November 2018
Lobby opens: 8.15pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:30pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Sprint race: 15 Laps
- Main race: 30 Laps. Starting order is reverse Grid result from sprint race. (See • Main Race Starting order) Below.

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying: Clear
- Sprint race: Medium Cloud/Light cloud
- Main race: Light Cloud/Medium Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information (real-time progression):
- Qualifying: 12th April 2018, 09:00
- Sprint race: (15 Laps) 12th April 2018, 16:00
- Main race: (30 Laps) 12th April 2018, 18:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:
PS_Messages_20181022_101151.jpg

Acceleration Zone:
PS_Messages_20181022_101155.jpg

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take the car to the track in the social race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the race. As a driver in our social events, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.
Main race startingorder (DNFs will start from the back):
To get into the right position for the main race is quite simple. When the lights go out, everyone starts to drive at a speed of around 10mph (16kph) and stay as far to the edge of the track as they can. This will give room in the middle of the track for cars to pass. Everyone start to look after the car they are supposed to behind and fall inline behind that car. We have tried this before and everyone should be in the correct place before sector 1 is completed on the formation lap. Once everyone is in place, we will continue with the normal formation lap (50mph (80kph), warming tyres and brakes up to formation point). It is easy to see on the mini-map when everyone looks to be in place.

Lobby/Race settings:
PS_Messages_20181022_103457.jpg

Race 1:
PS_Messages_20181022_103440.jpg

Race 2:
PS_Messages_20181022_103454.jpg

Rules & Regulations:
PS_Messages_20181022_103503.jpg

Driver List:
1- @NICK-NITRO - NICK-NITRO
#88 - APAC
2- @C-FOGARTY - C-FOGARTY #91 - EU
3 - @The_Kaiser-MSc - The_Kaiser-MSc #97 - EU

Last edited:

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
I'm thinking about being one of the first to loose. When I'm finished thinking, I'll let You know ;)

Reactions: FOGGY #7

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
tbh - this car is an absolute dog. now if you went for the 355, i'd defo be up for it, but not this - sorry

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
tbh - this car is an absolute dog. now if you went for the 355, i'd defo be up for it, but not this - sorry
I've got on with it No problem and is a Thoroughbred Greyhound ;) Get this one out of the way and possibly 355 next time around. (y) Thanks anyhow.

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
i'll maybe have another go with it when i get a chance, but not too hopeful - btw is there any prospect of this track being included in future leagues?
i love the track and always makes for good racing

edit: just a note for those who do sign up - you can't share setups between the different regions (us, europe, asia) despite the cars being absolutely identical !!

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
i'll maybe have another go with it when i get a chance, but not too hopeful - btw is there any prospect of this track being included in future leagues?
I hope so mate (y) I love the place and spent a lot of time driving it on AC, only problem is that it’s a dlc track

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
I hope so mate (y) I love the place and spent a lot of time driving it on AC, only problem is that it’s a dlc track
note to mods: if you put it near the end of season it would give people plenty of time to scratch together a few quid for the dlc ;)

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015

edit: just a note for those who do sign up - you can't share setups between the different regions (us, europe, asia) despite the cars being absolutely identical !!
Probably Not for AOR Project Cars 2 League's - Mugello. DLC content and New Tracks available, don't make any appearance till they are available in the next Project Cars Game Editions as Standard content. (y)
The setup sharing only works with the Regions available. Unfortunately. We could always start a setup thread up.

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
also just noticed it's the day before spa endurance, so probably couldn't make it anyway (was just thinking i might have a few laps this afternoon to see if i could get a leash on it ;) )

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
I’ve got a competitive setup I don’t mind sharing before the race if anyone wants it, it’s good for 1.48s with race fuel but it has room for improvements

• Friendly

BrakeCheck101

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans GTE tier 2 Winner
Apr 19, 2017
I’ve got a competitive setup I don’t mind sharing before the race if anyone wants it, it’s good for 1.48s with race fuel but it has room for improvements
Any chance of a share? I did about 10 laps on "automatic by weather" (presumably hards?) on time trial and could only manage a 1:53.972 :ROFLMAO: