PC - Multiple race incidents + stop go penalty removal - Christmas Cup Round n°5 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Multiple race incidents + stop go penalty removal - Christmas Cup Round n°5

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pwox

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 6, 2017
(First, sorry for all these works i give to the stewards at the beginning of the year but things have to be done right? :) )

1. So first I had a contact lap 1 with @Tomyum i let the stewards decide if he's responsible for the crash (i really think he is cause i let him some space and he had some in the other side at the exit, and as you can see in my replay he looks like he lost tractions when he accelarate) but mainly i want my 10 second penalty to be remove aswell. You can see the evidences on the king kodiac stream here : (incident at 09:49) and in my POV aswell down below
POV of @Jipper who was right behind us (00:40) :
2. And then @Jipper just completly dive bombed violently me at lap 11 when he clearly didn't have any space to do it safely, that cost me damage to my front wing and no other to struggle the rest of the race. I was already engaged on the corner and i think he should be penalised.

Here is my POV with the two actions :
Thank you very much for your time. I know the league has come to an end cause this was the last christmas round, but i think this is pretty important to keep reporting things that don't seem to be fair to us even if this is the last GP :)

Last edited:

Jipper

Reigning S14 AOR PC F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
I noticed you missed a vital part of your video out so i filled it in for you below,

Yeah i missed my breaking point and went too deep. I apologize for that, but i lost alot of downforce and so breaking energy because dont forget you divebombed me 5 seconds prior that incident, barging me into @dragonbone81 and causing extensive damage to my front wing and retiring me to the pits to change it,

No further comments.

Pwox

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 6, 2017
I noticed you missed a vital part of your video out so i filled it in for you below,

Yeah i missed my breaking point and went too deep. I apologize for that, but i lost alot of downforce and so breaking energy because dont forget you divebombed me 5 seconds prior that incident, barging me into @dragonbone81 and causing extensive damage to my front wing and retiring me to the pits to change it,

No further comments.
Fair enough, i apologise but can we compare your mistake to mine a moment? I know your front wing was broken cause of the earlier action, but you should have keep that in mind while continuing the race because i think your move was, not like mine (i will upload my pov from my mistake tomorrow), REALLY desperate and suicidal, like if you wanted to hit me deliberatly after what happened the last corner. Heres the proof from your own video at 8:55 :

Ironic because your engineer told you 2s before the impact that it can affect performance and there was a gap of the size of 4 cars between us and still, you tried to overtake me. You brake waaay to much late according to the racing line with a damage front wing and with this gap between me and you. Maybe you wanted to get revenge on my move i think its not a good attitude even if its a christmas cup

I post my pov tomorrow when i overtooked you

Jipper

Reigning S14 AOR PC F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
Like i said. I missed my braking point and because of the damage i had reduced breaking ontop of that so again im sorry about that.

Mistakes happen. You made a mistake and crashed into me. I made a mistake and crashed into you. Two wrong don't make a right but that's racing.

By all accounts i could complain and argue you didnt wait and give me the place back after forcing yourself past me etc.. So comparing our incidents wouldnt have been a problem had you followed league rules anyways...

But I don't really want to argue about it. I lost the championship in that race thanks to the complete lack of respect from a fair few drivers so I'm happy if we take penalty's if that's deemed necessary for these incidents

TheVerenzak

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I completely missed this one, oops!

I'll move it to the stewards.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
This has been closed as the season is over and it has no bearing on any forthcoming races.

Status
Not open for further replies.