Nascar Heat 2 League Interest | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Nascar Heat 2 League Interest

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Rdasher15

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 23, 2016
With Nascar Heat 2 coming out in a month and a half, I figured that I should see if there's any interest for a league now so that we can plan ahead. It's looking much better than NASCAR Heat Evolution ever did and we can have three tiers of need be by using trucks, xfinity and cup series. So who wants to give it a go?

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
we know nothing about about multiplayer yet and i dont think there will be much interest tbh considering F1 2017 and ocars 2 will be around at the same time.

IF the game is descent and IF there is interest i could set sth. up for the PS4 side but i dont think that the game will be particulary good bc i doubt that the physics will be good consideirng the game was developed on the unity engine

BarriKimi

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
we know nothing about about multiplayer yet and i dont think there will be much interest tbh considering F1 2017 and ocars 2 will be around at the same time.

IF the game is descent and IF there is interest i could set sth. up for the PS4 side but i dont think that the game will be particulary good bc i doubt that the physics will be good consideirng the game was developed on the unity engine
Full grid possible for Multi.

Reactions: Rdasher15

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016

especially the part about physics is holding me back, but i will most likely wait for the reviews to hit and then decide if i buy or not.

As is said, IF i buy the game and IF ther eis interest i can happiely coordinate a league bc i really would test myself in oval racing, but there is still some time to launch so fingers crossed for a F1 2015 to F1 2016 esque leap

Rdasher15

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 23, 2016

especially the part about physics is holding me back, but i will most likely wait for the reviews to hit and then decide if i buy or not.

As is said, IF i buy the game and IF ther eis interest i can happiely coordinate a league bc i really would test myself in oval racing, but there is still some time to launch so fingers crossed for a F1 2015 to F1 2016 esque leap
Personally I'm on Xbox. And if there isn't much interest then I don't really have a problem with that. I just figured if AOR itself would ask if there was interest in a MARIO Kart 8 league, then there shouldn't be a reason why no one would have interest in a NASCAR league.

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016

i must say it looks to me very meh, i might pick it only up on a heavy discount, so with pcars 2 and GT sport coming where you can do oval racing on console aswell i am doubting that this game will attract enough ppl, considering that on PS4 even assetto corsa was not crowded enough to make a league

• Informative

MacGuyverSA

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 24, 2017

i must say it looks to me very meh, i might pick it only up on a heavy discount, so with pcars 2 and GT sport coming where you can do oval racing on console aswell i am doubting that this game will attract enough ppl, considering that on PS4 even assetto corsa was not crowded enough to make a league

Doesn't look that bad to me...
The best trailers are usually the shittiest games... #Hopeful

I might give it a go (maybe play the demo first)

Rdasher15

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 23, 2016
Doesn't look that bad to me...
The best trailers are usually the shittiest games... #Hopeful

I might give it a go (maybe play the demo first)
Last year they didn't have I demo I don't think. But maybe they will this year.

MacGuyverSA

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 24, 2017
Last year they didn't have I demo I don't think. But maybe they will this year.
Let's hope! Because I ain't paying €70 for a game I don't know if I'll like it.

Maybe i'll pirate it on pc first and then buy it if I want to play online.

CHILLI112

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 30, 2016
I'd be interested in taking part in a NASCAR Heat 2 League on xbox. Only issue is that we'd probably have 10 or so drivers taking part and I live in the UK and can't really race at 2 in the morning is you hold it in the evening US time

• Agree