Need some help. | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Need some help.

Hasith Fernando

Junior Karter
May 12, 2020
Hi my name is Hasith and I'm 17 and I live in Canada. I have been doing league racing for a while and my dream was always to get into a proper respectful league like AOR. I'm not at all at the level of AOR competition yet but in the future, I want to be. I'm just confused on what to sign up for (in the future) and how to communicate with drivers like is their a discord?
Thanks in advance.

FORMULA1FAN71

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 2, 2019
Hi my name is Hasith and I'm 17 and I live in Canada. I have been doing league racing for a while and my dream was always to get into a proper respectful league like AOR. I'm not at all at the level of AOR competition yet but in the future, I want to be. I'm just confused on what to sign up for (in the future) and how to communicate with drivers like is their a discord?
Thanks in advance.
There are multiple tiers of racing (if there are enough drivers like in the F1 leagues) so even if you are not very fast, like me, you could still get into a league with the same clean racing but a more suitable difficulty level. What are you planning on signing up for? The F1 signups close on the 9th if you want to do those.

Dominooo

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Nov 2, 2019
Thanks in advance.
There is a Discord server: https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-discord-server.20217/#post-346834

As @FORMULA1FAN71 mentioned there is a lot of tiers for everyone, I don't consider myself fast at all, but I decided I want to try F1 as well and signed up. I bet if you did league racing for a while you'll fit right in one of the tiers, so don't be shy :)