PS4 - NEW! GT3 S9 Evaluation Race 5 - 21.02.2018 - 8.000pm UK-Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 NEW! GT3 S9 Evaluation Race 5 - 21.02.2018 - 8.000pm UK-Time

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

there is a new patch (4.01) out there, so take care to switch your ps4 on early enough to let the install process go through. It's not very big, ~70MB or so, should be done in a couple of minutes.

cu later on the ring,
D.

Reactions: FOGGY #7

mpc-v1

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
Oct 20, 2015
I know I'm not racing in the GT3 but can I join this please. Need to test out the settings that Thrustmaster have sent me. Obviously if it's ok with you guys I will put in a quali lap but start from the back (around 15 seconds from the car in front) .

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
I know I'm not racing in the GT3 but can I join this please. Need to test out the settings that Thrustmaster have sent me. Obviously if it's ok with you guys I will put in a quali lap but start from the back (around 15 seconds from the car in front) .
Seeing as it's you! Get on M8.

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

only a full grid is a good grid (y)
why from behind? It's just an eval-race, no points, no championship, no honor. Only a foolish look to win :cool:

D.

Reactions: Michel--NL

Focusright

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 23, 2017
Welp, I know I asked to come along on this eval for more practice, but there may be an issue with me being in America and it seeming as though the most recent update hasn't launched here yet. :/ Suggestions?

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
What a race!
Car felt stable in qualifying but in the race I again under fueled the car so I had to pit but that didn't change the outcome of the result I'm satisfied with P7 gg to everyone!

Rodgerzzz

Formula Karter
Jul 4, 2015
Had a little chuckle to myself when I ended up on my roof @Rodgerzzz :rofl: these cars flip way to easy
I couldn't believe it ended as badly as it did! When I was about to clatter into you I thought it would just be a bump and carry on but the games physics clearly had other ideas! :rofl:

It was shaping up to be a nice race until I spun it coming out of the hairpin whilst in between you and C-Fogarty... after that and the flipping Ferrari incident I was on serious catch up mode but just couldn't quite make it to @DeuxMilles in time.

Good racing everyone, it was fun!

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

... after that and the flipping Ferrari incident I was on serious catch up mode but just couldn't quite make it to @DeuxMilles in time.

yes, I saw you coming and hurried up a bit. In these last laps i wouldn't let you pass as i did before :stig:

BTW thanks for your attention in the very first corner after the start. I breaked definitely too late, you saved my ass (y)

cheers,
D.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
I couldn't believe it ended as badly as it did! When I was about to clatter into you I thought it would just be a bump and carry on but the games physics clearly had other ideas! :rofl:

It was shaping up to be a nice race until I spun it coming out of the hairpin whilst in between you and C-Fogarty... after that and the flipping Ferrari incident I was on serious catch up mode but just couldn't quite make it to @DeuxMilles in time.

I changed a few things on my race setup with out testing and the car was nearly undrivable in t1 but felt good other 2 sectors, took a little to much curb going up Schumacher that unsettled the car that caused the spin. Was still fun and was overall happy with the pace I think sms need to look at the car physics when it comes to contact far to easy to be flipped by other cars

Last edited: