[NEW] Merged F1 League | ApexOnlineRacing.com

[NEW] Merged F1 League

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
It has been decided to merge to 3 current leagues into 2. The coordinators will be @coaches82 and @FTR_AsturPTT

Current drivers keep their cars, promoting drivers can choose from available cars in the listed below. With the next race in 47 hours, everyone has 6 hours the make their choice, after 6 hours the next name on the list can choose. Like at the beginning of the season.

The new list of drivers in F1 are:

FTR liam (Caterham)
FTR_carter (Force India)
JIM kieron (Caterham)
FTR_Drez (Mercedes)
gazer123 (Williams)
RC_Monster_99 (Lotus)
SICILIAN_F1 (Sauber)
NicoNor (McLaren)
FTR AsturPTT (Force India)
@GUNNERGAMBLE (Mercedes)
@Prehn (McLaren)
@coaches82 (Ferrari)
@Elite_Indrek (Williams)
@traumprinz74 (Sauber)
@Escavudu (Ferrari)
@JIM-JakeT (Lotus)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Agree
Reactions: jason and JIM-JakeT

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
Would you like me to add these people on psn and message them for car choices? I mean they 80% won be online lol.

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Ferrari then please...
Looking to team up with Escavudu again so if Indrek and Traumprinz wouldn't mind leaving the 2nd seat for him it would be much appreciated.

Indrek ur up.

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
I tried to add them all only gunner accepted and saw my message but I guess the rest was not online. :(

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I tried to add them all only gunner accepted and saw my message but I guess the rest was not online. :(
Indrek and Traumprinz weren't online last night and neither of them has been on the website 2day. If they haven't selected a car by the time I get home from work 2day then we will just move onto Escavudu and Jake. Escavudu is going to pick Ferrari anyway provided neither Indrek or Traumprinz pick it.

Just a reminder that everyone must have a team mate so the available cars are:
Williams,
Sauber,
Lotus,
Or Ferrari

Reactions: JIM-JakeT

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
I have jakes number and I'm in a group chat with him, so when is his turn I can get him to do it basically straight away :).

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
Hey guys. Just saying we have an ' aor group chat ' on what's app that consists of pretty much half the league already, so if you guys would like to be in it and talk about lap times whatever, just give me or astur your number :) thanks

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@coaches82, I will continue updating our standings, okay?
if you wanna do race threads, perfect.

bye mate ;)
Just remember to put in lap times and race times in as well. Not just the finishing order. We use it for organizing the leagues

Sendt fra min HTC One med Tapatalk

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Unfortunately time is up for Indrek and Traumprinz to select their cars. They will just have to pick whenever they are online. Escavudu is up next but I know he is going to pick Ferrari so I will just update the original post.
JIM-JakeT it's your pick