[NEW] Merged GP2 League

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Yep because F3 was collapsing and it collapsed.
Now that something new and changed has been made I'm interested of course.
Is there room left ?
Unfortunately, we're out of room. We have @Philip_66 as a reserve as well. I'm sorry mate. Everyone else showed a bit more faith in the league.

LochKan

Rookie
Apr 24, 2014
Unfortunately, we're out of room. We have @Philip_66 as a reserve as well. I'm sorry mate. Everyone else showed a bit more faith in the league.
Lol, I think I've been active on the forum on the contrary of many drivers despite the situation. And what happened during last race was quite unacceptable. So I think my behaviour had a lot of sense, and the collapsing of F3 is proving that, so don't talk to me about showing faith in the league please ;)

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Lol, I think I've been active on the forum on the contrary of many drivers despite the situation. And what happened during last race was quite unacceptable. So I think my behaviour had a lot of sense, and the collapsing of F3 is proving that, so don't talk to me about showing faith in the league please ;)
You effectively rage quit after China. Yeah, the league had problems but action has been taken. I didn't see much sense in your behaviour. It seemed like a decision made while emotions were running high.

LochKan

Rookie
Apr 24, 2014
You effectively rage quit after China. Yeah, the league had problems but action has been taken. I didn't see much sense in your behaviour. It seemed like a decision made while emotions were running high.
First of all I was DSC like 2 other ppl during quali because of your unstable connection which already had caused trouble and cancellation of Barhain's race. And then the situation had been explained on China's thread : nothing had been done to have the full grid whereas it had been done for Barhain. So it wasn't rage quitting, it was pointing out that it was unacceptable and that I don't want to be part of a league that doesn't treat ppl or situations equaly !

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
First of all I was DSC like 2 other ppl during quali because of your unstable connection which already had caused trouble and cancellation of Barhain's race. And then the situation had been explained on China's thread : nothing had been done to have the full grid whereas it had been done for Barhain. So it wasn't rage quitting, it was pointing out that it was unacceptable and that I don't want to be part of a league that doesn't treat ppl or situations equaly !
Of all the connections we attempted, only mine could get everybody into the lobby. I didn't want to host but at the time, there was no quick alternative and I knew that my connection didn't have any complications with anybody (in terms of connecting anyway). We had already gone through around 5 or 6 hosts after we cancelled Bahrain. Unfortunately, my connection let us down again but we did have a couple more potential hosts to try. I'm not saying you rage quit from China. I'm saying you rage quit from the league. Yeah, it was collapsing but I realised, admittedly, a bit late, that it wasn't worth being completely negative about. If I was to screen shot my PSN inbox right now (which I won't), I think people would agree with me on the fact that your decision to quit the league appeared to be made out of general frustration from your disconnection. Yourself, @Bcolt93 and @nicknoname777 disconnected. More of us disconnected over the course of the race. Only you decided to quit. I'm not having a go at you or anything but that's how it is. We're out of space now.

WooWaa

Rookie
Jan 20, 2014
Sorry about this but I did say i had quit 2014. I will be back for the next game but I still havnt managed to finish a race on 2014 and decided to give up trying lol

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Sorry about this but I did say i had quit 2014. I will be back for the next game but I still havnt managed to finish a race on 2014 and decided to give up trying lol
*face palm*