XB1 - New Year's Day 50% Japan Practice [Wed 1st Jan 2020 8PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 New Year's Day 50% Japan Practice [Wed 1st Jan 2020 8PM]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

ClassicDelta

F1 Test Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone. New Year Dash in Japan (any wrestling geeks will get that reference)
Being as I have the day off work i'll host this one.

Date & Time

Date
: Wednesday 1st January 2020
Time: 8pm GMT (9pm CET, 3pm EST)

Session Rules

Qualifying
: Short Qualifying
Distance: 50%
Cars: F1 2019 / Equal
Weather: Dynamic
Safety Car: On
Parc Fermé: Off
Damage: Full
Corner Cutting: Strict
Formation Lap: On
Race Starts: Manual
Race Times: Official
AI Driver Level: 90
Assists Allowed: Standard assist league rules (ABS, TC, AG, RL)

Open to anyone.

To sign up simply click the link below and fill out the form and you will reserve your car

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfKfXMhQvWWFzW9S7OVhfbpLOkwDeG1Q-amrNNLWuMCQmpLOQ/viewform

Car choices

And if you change your mind or have a change of plans and need to cancel click the following link and fill out the form

Reactions: maxen

DICER46

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 21, 2019
My xbox is frying itself at the moment so if I'm on invite me but if not dont and just leave me out

• Informative
Reactions: ClassicDelta

alperen

Pro Karter
May 31, 2019
Sorry guys I don't know why but my wheel did not work when I started to the qualifying. I crashed and had to retire. And I think I crashed someone else sorry about that too

alperen

Pro Karter
May 31, 2019
My wheel stopped functioning so I couldn't turn or stop. I just go straight and hit without my will. sorry again. And also I think I hit a spinned car which was staying horizantally on the road. But as I said I am really sorry.

miniminiman09

S17 AOR XB1 Assist League 1 Champion
Jun 16, 2018
My wheel stopped functioning so I couldn't turn or stop. I just go straight and hit without my will. sorry again. And also I think I hit a spinned car which was staying horizantally on the road. But as I said I am really sorry.
I think you might have hit me, don’t worry about it’s why we practice (y)

sorry @ClassicDelta got a bit too confident on the start and got too close

Reactions: alperen

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
Pretty good on my end.
Using no assists other than RL and I can keep up with the top F6 guys.
Further reason to move up.