PS4 - Next PS4 signup date? | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Next PS4 signup date?

Honda_Rider_1995

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jul 19, 2016
Hey guys, I used to run DTM league a year ago, I've been out of it for a while, working and prepping a race car for SCCA Spec Miata. I've been looking for a virtual class that resembles spec M. So I was elated to see this series! Could someone let me know when the next available signup time is? I'd love to run with you guys. Thanks in advance, all the best.

E. Nichols (PSN Honda_Rider_1995)

Alex Varic

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
Hey guys, I used to run DTM league a year ago, I've been out of it for a while, working and prepping a race car for SCCA Spec Miata. I've been looking for a virtual class that resembles spec M. So I was elated to see this series! Could someone let me know when the next available signup time is? I'd love to run with you guys. Thanks in advance, all the best.

You can sign up now if you want.

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016

As @Alex Varic said, you're free to sign up now if you want. Since we had PSN issues last week we only have round 2 of 5 this week. So go to the sign up thread and sign up, then do the TT and I do my best to place you :)

Reactions: Alex Varic

Alex Varic

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015

Make sure you try quite hard in the TT or you will be placed lower than you should.