Next Race - Spa Francorchamps | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Next Race - Spa Francorchamps

The Real Moaner

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Good afternoon all.
As you may be aware, the PS3 leagues are in general behind by one week the calendar that was set out at the start of the season due to the one week delay with the German Grand Prix.
We can confirm that the race on Thursday 23rd January will be as per the original calendar and will take place at Spa.
We will look to use a scheduled break week to race around the Hungaroring and details of when that race will take place will be announced in due course.
For the Thursday F1 league who have already raced at Hungary, that race will still count and you will remain as per the original calendar.
Thanks

Spuddy-Racer

Rookie
Jan 14, 2014
Question: What do I do if I was part of the F1 Hungary race but am now being told I'm probably going to be put in GP2?

The Real Moaner

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Spuddy - we are trying to sort out the situation as it relates to the Thursday leagues.

I take it you wish to retract your comment yesterday that you were leaving here?

We will let you know when we have more information.

Spuddy-Racer

Rookie
Jan 14, 2014
The Real Moaner;n2561 said:
Spuddy - we are trying to sort out the situation as it relates to the Thursday leagues.

I take it you wish to retract your comment yesterday that you were leaving here?

We will let you know when we have more information.
I do, sorry for the confusion. I thought we had moved over to racedepartment or something and was unaware of the plans to move back here.