FR2.0 S4 Pre-Season Sprint Race Winner
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2014
F**** sake. Today was my practice day.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Also @StevieSQ Tuesday/Wednesday night won't leave a lot of time for practice cause the week only switches over on the Tuesday. I'd prefer it later in the week, maybe Thursday or a Sat/Sun timeslot. I literally have nothing to do at night so any night is no problem for me but I'd rather have more practice time :b
Would want to avoid Thursdays as not clash with practice (should that continue). I won't - ever - run a league on Saturday, because it's a waste of time. People don't turn up.

Sundays clash with the few who do F1.

• Agree
Reactions: Gunar Nijenhuis

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
Would want to avoid Thursdays as not clash with practice (should that continue). I won't - ever - run a league on Saturday, because it's a waste of time. People don't turn up.

Sundays clash with the few who do F1.
Hmm. I dunno then.

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
Can work out days and stuff later, ultimately will depend on interest, which currently there isn't enough.
Maybe cause you didn't tag all the people in the league? :b I had no idea you even made a poll until you linked it here, I never read the iracing general forum lol

Jarnoh

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 13, 2015
I'm in for sure, and voted for FR 2.0. Although i hope that there will be some news soon about the FR 3.5. That will be an amazing class.

• Agree
Reactions: FisiFan91

Mark Forte

Pro Karter
Oct 9, 2016
I'd like to stick with the FR 2.0 but would love the 3.5 if released but wouldn't be opposed to lmp2 or gt3 as I'm still learning and living in my truck all week with no practise time it's a bit of a steep curve on a Friday whatever we race.i will still commit to the league whatever is chosen

Bill "Soup" Zahn - GSRC

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 13, 2016
The bosses at GSRC prefer its commentators refrain from getting involved in these kind of conversations.

And while I am hopeful GSRC will be asked to broadcast the AOR next season, by no means do I want to presume that is the case.

With that said I will offer this.

GSRC has been salivating to broadcast a Lotus 49 series. Joe Peak, (one of the best Sim race broadcasters in the business) is a Lotus 49 expert and would probably poison Richard or myself to be on the broadcast team.

The L49 is much more fun to drive then when it was first released.

Anyway, I am certain this idea will die a quick death as the L49 is the ugly step-sister in the iRacing single seater family.

Here's hoping the glass slipper fits.

Gunar Nijenhuis

F1 1st Driver
Sep 2, 2015
The bosses at GSRC prefer its commentators refrain from getting involved in these kind of conversations.

And while I am hopeful GSRC will be asked to broadcast the AOR next season, by no means do I want to presume that is the case.

With that said I will offer this.

GSRC has been salivating to broadcast a Lotus 49 series. Joe Peak, (one of the best Sim race broadcasters in the business) is a Lotus 49 expert and would probably poison Richard or myself to be on the broadcast team.

The L49 is much more fun to drive then when it was first released.

Anyway, I am certain this idea will die a quick death as the L49 is the ugly step-sister in the iRacing single seater family.

Here's hoping the glass slipper fits.
Definitely a cool car! I would be up for it but....
I do see 2 problems with it. I think for a lot of people in this league that don't have the time or will to put in a lot of practice hours, this car is quite the handful.
Also there isn't that many official racing with this car so some might consider that a negative as well.

• Agree
Reactions: Hoff and Jarnoh

Jarnoh

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 13, 2015
Agree with Gunar. The Lotus is a really cool car but im afraid people will not have that much time and motivation to learn this car. I'd say, stivk with the 2.0 Renault till the 3.5 Renault will be released. That will be absolutely amazing.