XB1 - Oceania F2 China - swiped off the track into the wall | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Oceania F2 China - swiped off the track into the wall

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpagBol31

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 16, 2017
Platform + League: Xbox One, Oceania F2
League Coordinator: @RoscoArm
Date:
23/04/18
Members Involved:
@SpagBol31 (me) and @Eli
Description:
On lap 20/28 I was catching @Eli who was on older tyres. I was clearly faster and catching him. I was heading for a good top 10 finish easily. As I came onto the back straight, I got a great exit and was gaining on him. I pulled to the right to easily overtake him with DRS, until he leaves me no room and swipes me off the track causing me to retire. There was clearly no lag in the incident, which robbed me of a really good finish.
Evidence:

Eli

S3 AOR XB1 Oceania F2 Champion
Mar 28, 2017
If the stewards can give me till 5pm wednesday aest i can give some evidance my xbox is playing up and hasnt automatically uploaded my pov and i am currently am not at the house with the xbox if this is allowed it would be very much appriciated

Eli

S3 AOR XB1 Oceania F2 Champion
Mar 28, 2017
Here is my pov as you csn clearly see there is a minor lag spike there is just before the crash as i was moving over to covet it was clear then red then clear red and he crashed

SpagBol31

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 16, 2017
There is clearly no lag at all involved there! You simply just turned your wheel on the screen straight into my path and swiped me off the track. There was always 2 white arrows right next your car and in the rear view mirrors I was very close about to overtake. I’m sorry but you ruined my race and there is no lag involved at all...

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The Stewards have reviewed the available evidence and find @Eli at fault for a major avoidable collision and dangerous driving.

This will be dealt with by way of a 20 second time penalty and 20 penalty points.

Closed. @RoscoArm @SpagBol31

Status
Not open for further replies.