Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 10, 2017
Platform + League: Oceania F1
League Coordinator: @iContrast
Date: 1/12/19
Members Involved: @Spily2743
Description:
@Spily2743 made a dive bomb and forced me off the track on the entrance into the ascari chicane, we were side by side on entry and he did not take the corner slow enough to leave me a cars width of space on the outside forcing me onto the kerbed green area which lead to a minor avoidable collision.
When i am along side a car at this point (shown in the picture) i am entitled to at least a cars width of space. The proximity arrow is red and tha'ts usually a good indicator that there is a car side by side with you and that you should make room.

Evidence: 1:05.25

Attachments

Spily2743

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 28, 2017
Hold up, that picture is irrelevant and manipulating, watch the video.

Firstly, That wasn't a dive bomb, I was ahead before the breaking zone.
Secondly, you pit maneuvered my back tire which made my wheel under steer (Check my footage) This means I turned in that slight second late. I also didn't hit you or force you off the track...
Thirdly, this corner is for one car not two or three, so the fact that contrast was trying to go around the outside is ridiculous, when i was a car length ahead of you.
Fourthly, I had clear inside, So its my corner.

Not gonna lie Contrast deserves a penalty for this. So I'm actually gonna uno reverse card and report Contrast for this incident, as i believe he purposely hit me in the rear just like Schumacher did to Jules Villeneuve in 1997.

Kind Regards, Spillyy

Last edited:

iContrast

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 10, 2017
I'd also like to have Spillyy's behaviour reviewed regarding his reply to this enquiry, everyone is entitled to submit an enquiry.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the footage and see this contact as a racing incident, @iContrast was not far enough alongside to challenge for the corner and the slight contact mid corner appears to drag @Spily2743 slightly towards the outside. No further action will be taken.

I will however request @Spily2743 not to make spurious accusations of intentional contact when that is clearly not the case. Please do not do this in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.