Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014

DozerKitty

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jul 20, 2015
Oooh that sounds awesome! Are we just looking at normal races? Otherwise, I have one crazy idea.

Think rollerderby, only with cars. 1 track, 3-4 laps. 2 races (where each of scandinavia or "the rest" defends)

The idea is simple. Defending and attacking team.

1. Defending team sticks together in a bunch, and takes the lead.
2. Attacking team has to go around, or through, to get ahead.
3. Attacking team can get ahead as they like, but not by taking shortcuts (like going through a busstop etc, or cutting corners).
4. Once an attacking car is through, it can go around the track again and catch up, and can score more points.
5. Speed of defending team will be limited (maybe at 200 KM/h or so)
6. All damage is off.

It's simple, and it's fun. This way, it will also truly be team vs team, and not just standard race :D

Daniel Nesterowicz

AOR PC GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Nov 21, 2015
Oooh that sounds awesome! Are we just looking at normal races? Otherwise, I have one crazy idea.

Think rollerderby, only with cars. 1 track, 3-4 laps. 2 races (where each of scandinavia or "the rest" defends)

The idea is simple. Defending and attacking team.

1. Defending team sticks together in a bunch, and takes the lead.
2. Attacking team has to go around, or through, to get ahead.
3. Attacking team can get ahead as they like, but not by taking shortcuts (like going through a busstop etc, or cutting corners).
4. Once an attacking car is through, it can go around the track again and catch up, and can score more points.
5. Speed of defending team will be limited (maybe at 200 KM/h or so)
6. All damage is off.

It's simple, and it's fun. This way, it will also truly be team vs team, and not just standard race :D
pretty original concept there, but crazy ;) dont know if i think its a good idea, i like a "standard" race .

Beppo

F1 Champion
Dec 9, 2014
I like a little off season shennanigans. :) We could use some recreation between the competition.

The only problem maybe is, that my game is unplayable at the moment. I have got a strange slow motion kind of bug. Steering and everything reacts in real time, but the car is moving like it is going through gelee or something...

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
It would be good to do some off season events again.

AJ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Im up for some events during off season whilst testing, providing theyre not short races.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Masa Finland is part of scandinavia :D
Everyone seems to think this lol, but theoretically it's not.

For the purposes of this I think it would make sense to include Finland though!

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
Nah, we get Masa, you can't just have the top 3 in the championship all be together, it would be a bit unfair! ;)

Beppo

F1 Champion
Dec 9, 2014
I hope a fresh install helps solving my issues. If not.... well, I'm f***ed!

Status
Not open for further replies.