PS4 - Official Coverage | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Official Coverage

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Okay it's time to put the PS4 side of AOR on the map within the community. I just realised it's at Thursday the season starts so we have the time against us. Therefore I think it's best to do as they are doing with the Xbox360 league with two guys streaming and doing the commentary.

We have a quite interesting line up tbh so I really do believe there will be some interesting races. Also the spectator cams is great on this game so it would be a shame if we couldn't use them to something.

What we need is someone quite "well-known" in the community to stream our races. This is a tricky part, but if you know anyone "well-known" that might be interested, feel free to ask that guy.

This is for tier 1 only atm btw.

Last edited:

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
as a newbee and someone with an outside perpective i do not think nececeraly that the commentators have to be well known, but the channel where the streaming or the upload is done has to be so yeah......

some Names in my mind would be Justin from Boxboxbox, maybe even someone like mickey motionz or justchipmunk, at least someone who has an steady following base, because someone like matt or fisi himself is unrealistic.

I personally liked the guy who commentated alosngside fisi in the abu dhabi x360 race, good voice and quite emotional :p

F4H_Jake

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 28, 2016
What about the guy who filled in for XMattyG1 or CalHD1, he has experience

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
as a newbee and someone with an outside perpective i do not think nececeraly that the commentators have to be well known, but the channel where the streaming or the upload is done has to be so yeah......
Yeah that's what I kind of meant but the guy who does the commentary must be quite good at it with some kind of experience.

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
CalHD would be good, a decent following and has some experience, and he may be able to bring in aarav which would be massive for us. of course we'd need to get him first. i thought about fakeghostpirate (Justin), but he's two hours behind me so the race would be at 1pm on a thursday, i feel thats too much of a stretch

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
i'm sure it wouldn't hurt to ask someone like Aarava. he's got connections to the PS side, well known member and experienced in AOR. the question is does he have the time to do it, and does he want to

needs to come from a staff member though, not just a driver on our side

F4H_Green

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
I think the guy Alex and Jake mean is Niran or something like that? I can't quite remember his name properly.
Do any vets know of some ex-league guys who still hang around the community we might be able to contact?

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
I could probably ask Aarava but really doubt he will do it. He's spamming on Twitter about his lack of free time because of his Uni. It will be quite difficult to get into contact with him as well.

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
i am just dropping some names here that came to my mind:

harisson101, CalHD , Tom97HD, Alex Zafro, Riotbox, Ryan L93, MickeyMotionz, Just Chipmunk or the Beaver :D , aeternouk, and flyningnirangatang are all in my mind.

if we can organise a live stream or highlights, can fisi upload them, or do we have to look for a channel.

In case nothing works, we can just use casting couch methods to attract youtubers or commentators, ir we ask just KSI if he will commentating :woot::woot::woot:

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
I could probably ask Aarava but really doubt he will do it. He's spamming on Twitter about his lack of free time because of his Uni.
he also streams every night on twitch for about 2 hours so i'm calling BS on him. he's obviously the #1 target, but i don't think its too realistic

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
i am just dropping some names here that came to my mind:

harisson101, CalHD , Tom97HD, Alex Zafro, Riotbox, Ryan L93, MickeyMotionz, Just Chipmunk or the Beaver :D , aeternouk, and flyningnirangatang are all in my mind.

if we can organise a live stream or highlights, can fisi upload them, or do we have to look for a channel.

In case nothing works, we can just use casting couch methods to attract youtubers or commentators, ir we ask just KSI if he will commentating :woot::woot::woot:
Yeah and get PewDiePie onboard as well. :p

• Funny
Reactions: alexukr

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Okay, give me any tips on how to get into contact with these names? I want to avoid just simple tweets.

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Okay, give me any tips on how to get into contact with these names? I want to avoid just simple tweets.
i think Aarava has his email listed on his channel? thats probably the best way to go in terms of looking proper and organized

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
i think Aarava has his email listed on his channel? thats probably the best way to go in terms of looking proper and organized
Yeah I checked it out. But that's for business stuff and I'm not sure he welcomes this sort of things.