PS4 - Official Coverage | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Official Coverage

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
I have a Brittish. Trust me.;)
I'm sure you're better than this lad though :D:

Anyway back to topic. I don't think I have time to contact someone this week. It's a shame that Jack couldn't continue because his commentary was really good and he enjoyed it as well.

Reactions: Jordan Wilson

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
I'm sure you're better than this lad though :D:

Anyway back to topic. I don't think I have time to contact someone this week. It's a shame that Jack couldn't continue because his commentary was really good and he enjoyed it as well.
What was wrong with his English?:D

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Update: I have not forgot about this lads. But I'm struggling to find someone that is interested in doing this for us. I've asked Tom97HD but apparently he don't have a PS4, and also FNG but he didn't reply back.

I feel like the problem is that there isn't a proper way to get into contact with people. I asked these two ^^ on twitter and but that didn't feel very legit. I also think a problem is that they have no idea who I am.

So I would like to ask you guys to help me a bit with this if that's okay

• Winner

BeMu

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 10, 2016
Update: I have not forgot about this lads. But I'm struggling to find someone that is interested in doing this for us. I've asked Tom97HD but apparently he don't have a PS4, and also FNG but he didn't reply back.

I feel like the problem is that there isn't a proper way to get into contact with people. I asked these two ^^ on twitter and but that didn't feel very legit. I also think a problem is that they have no idea who I am.

So I would like to ask you guys to help me a bit with this if that's okay
Judging by FNGs channel I don't think he has a ps4 (or he chooses to play on an inferior console ;) :p)

• Agree

Jordan Wilson

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 2, 2015
It's hard, not many content people have a ps4,
Hmm... Im out of ideas :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1461619923][/DOUBLEPOST]:eek: post something on Reddit, says something like
Commentator wanted,
DM me and please show a video proving you have Experiance in this profession

• Useful
Reactions: BeMu and Jthorn97

BeMu

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 10, 2016
post something on Reddit, says something like
Commentator wanted,
DM me and please show a video proving you have Experiance in this profession
I like this idea very much, what sub Reddit would you post on?

Sean B

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 6, 2015
@Jthorn97 their is another way - I have experience in commentary and can make everything seem very real even if I know the result and can talk about myself in 3rd person

All we need is someone to edit our races

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
@Jthorn97 their is another way - I have experience in commentary and can make everything seem very real even if I know the result and can talk about myself in 3rd person

All we need is someone to edit our races
We then need someone to only record from the spectator camera. That is even more difficult to do find tbh.

Jordan Wilson

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 2, 2015
We then need someone to only record from the spectator camera. That is even more difficult to do find tbh.
:p
I did the GT3 stuff but had to back down coz i lost my commentator, id be happy to help out with F1, with it being on a Thursday it will not inter fear with school :p
Also im learning editing still but it will get better :D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Y6E9CH5OtLyw2MpxtiTpQ/featured

i know the process, i just need an email address to send the first draft too so it can be recorded over, and a nice tally of the league table :p

fuzzy

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jul 23, 2014
Or someone who creates a video with all the onboard footages from the drivers
The only thing with this is organising enough people to record their full races, (something i do anyway through twitch) and it would have to be enforced. Otherwise one week you could get footage from everyone and the next footage from 2 or 3 people.

• Optimistic

DrCarter33

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
The only thing with this is organising enough people to record their full races, (something i do anyway through twitch) and it would have to be enforced. Otherwise one week you could get footage from everyone and the next footage from 2 or 3 people.
It is not difficult though. I regularly record my races with the built in function

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
@Jthorn97 will the following races be streamed by the same person, who wanted to stream bahrain, or was that a one race agreement?