PS4 - Official Coverage | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Official Coverage

F1_Dan

F1 Test Driver
Feb 26, 2015
Hi, I am currently trying to sort out the settings so I can stream through the ps4. I will let you know in a bit but I think it should be fine (y)

Reactions: Andrei Codreanu

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
Hi, I am currently trying to sort out the settings so I can stream through the ps4. I will let you know in a bit but I think it should be fine (y)
Sounds great, btw I will host tonight, 'chazy90' is my ID (the recovery drive guy from Spain :D ) so do let me know here or on PSN if I should invite you or not, in case you got the settings sorted out.

TyranoTigger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Youtube is the way and all of other stuff suggested here ;)
I think the main problem with youtube is that unless you have a big subscriber base no one will ever find the channel because youtube gaming is so ****. Twitch will always get more viewers but obviously PS4 has decided not to work with it anymore so that sucks =/

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
I think the main problem with youtube is that unless you have a big subscriber base no one will ever find the channel because youtube gaming is so ****. Twitch will always get more viewers but obviously PS4 has decided not to work with it anymore so that sucks =/
Well if the streaming tonight works good, we might be able to have it streaming on Fisi's channel nex time, which provides enough subs. This was our initial plan and with some constant and good streams, he will help us with that.

Desimpele

AOR PS4 F1 2015 Champion
Nov 11, 2014
I don't think people actually look for F1 2015 on twitch tho :p I think it's all about making the hype yourself and you can do that as much with a youtube link...

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
expect penalties and maybe a few DSQ's here if you're commentating. the rules are brutally harsh, getting a competitive quali lap in is actually a challenge since it can be invalidated on the exit of the Wall of Champions

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
I don't know how the other think, but i really liked this one especially the use of the broadcast cameras really improved now. The only thing i would suggest is to have a little bit more knowledge about the past resuts of the drivers who are not called Tom and Alex :) . The Banter between @F1_Dan @James Thorpe in spain and with @King_Rockhammer in canada was very enjoyable if you compare it to the more serious approach for coverage in other leagues. Especially because this game is full of bugs and flaws the banter really kicks in when something unexpected happens.

Generally if you just get a little bit more experience with exploiting race director and quali coverage, it would be fantastic to have this sort of coverage settle in for the rest of the season and maybe even be transported to f1 2016, when season 12 starts and the hype is high around the new game

Last edited:

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
I plugged the livestream in the podcast so hopefully that can attract a few more viewers. @F1_Dan i've got a post in here giving a brief overview of each driver up until the start of the season that has some basic information for most of us. i'll edit it in here for you guys

Desimpele: One of the favourites to win it all this season, as he is a proven quality in AOR. With 2 consecutive championships in the AOR Mini Season and the F1 2014 GP2 league, Des is aiming to make it 3 straight, moving to McLaren from Force India where he won both of his titles.

Jthorn97: Jthorn was the most consistent driver in the Mini Season and had a talent for being able to extend his stints cutting out a pitstop. Finishing outside of the top 4 just once in 10 races, Jthorn will look to close the gap to Desimpele this season by taking a few more wins off the Belgian. The Scandinavian will stay with Sauber this season after finishing 3rd in the constructors and 2nd in the driver's championship.

Andrei Codreanu: The German looks to bounce back from a difficult season which saw him finish outside the top 3 despite having excellent pace all season long, as crashes and disconnections held him back. As an experienced league racer Andrei will look to climb up the field and challenge for the championship as he stays in the Mercedes for another season.

HRacingGreen: The first of the midfield runners from last season, HRacingGreen was able to show moments of brilliance but could not reach the elusive podium. High points of the season were a Force India lock-out of the front row at Austria, while narrowly missing out on the podium at Spa on his way to a constructors championship. He moves to the Ferrari this season alongside Sean B as well as switching to the wheel.

Bcolt93: The Canadian looks to bounce back this season after a difficult mini-season. With high expectations going into the season, Bcolt found himself constantly involved in collisions along with 2 devastating punctures, as he finished well below his qualifying positions. He will stay in the Red Bull, but will change from the pad to the wheel as he looks to find his form from the end of Season 9 which saw him take 3 podiums including a victory.

Sean B: A mid-season entry during the min-season, Sean quickly established himself as one of the top drivers with impressive qualifying performances and a race victory at Brazil. Sean will need his luck to take a turn for the good if he is to challenge the leaders throughout the season, as a disconnection and a few collisions cost him vital points at the end of last season. He will stay at Ferrari, partnering up with HRacingGreen this season.

BeMu: A late-comer to the mini-season, BeMu is still a relative unknown as a driver. He had a strong performance at Abu Dhabi last season with a top 5 result, but also struggled at Brazil finishing a lap down. The Englishman will look to establish himself in the midfield this season as he fights with some of the more experienced members in AOR. He will be driving for Williams this year after serving as a reserve driver before joining Sauber for the final race.

Fuzzy: Joining halfway through the season last year, fuzzy was able to score points for Toro Rosso on several occasions. A DNF and 2 DNS relegated her to 15th in the standings, but a full season should see fuzzy fighting for points in the Sauber throughout the season.

Birkoff: Birkoff joined for the last race of the Mini-season, and was able to bring home a podium finishing comfortably in 3rd for Mercedes. The task this season for the Romanian will be to replicate that form over the course of the season, as Andrei and himself aim to make a run at a constructors championship for Mercedes.

TyranoTigger: makes his AOR return after a 3 season hiatus. Once a staple of the Xbox F1 league challenging at the front with AOR champions Noble2909 and xMattyG, Tigger looks to claim the title in his Red Bull as he moves over to the PS4.

Alexukr: A new driver to AOR, he will compete in his first season in the top tier after an impressive showing in the time trials. He will be set to drive for Williams alongside BeMu.

Arwin Ourang: Another new driver to the league, but he is already a top contender for the Driver’s Championship after his time trial performance saw him go top of the charts ahead of defending champion Desimpele and AOR-veteran TyranoTigger. Ourang will be driving in the McLaren Honda, completing the 12-man grid for the PS4’s top tier in the F1 2015 league.

Last edited:

Desimpele

AOR PS4 F1 2015 Champion
Nov 11, 2014
Yeah, I also suggest reading this topic through, especially my posts :p There are some features you could use ;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1463823008][/DOUBLEPOST]Ow also, test the audio volume in advance and make sure you adjust it so you both sound the same volume, kinda annoying one louder and one less loud.

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
@F1_Dan @James Thorpe

is to possible for you to make the game sounds a little bit louder, because in Austria the in game sound was really quiet, in canada it was perfect, so if you guys could make the ingame sound like in the canada stream it would be perfect :D

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
also it would be nice, if the AOR twitter account and all of us driver would tweet the link to the stream, and btw 60 FPS was a really nice addition

FisiFan91

AOR Founder
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
also it would be nice, if the AOR twitter account and all of us driver would tweet the link to the stream, and btw 60 FPS was a really nice addition
Give me a tag here an hour or two before the races and hopefully I will see & remember it! I'm still not used to the fact that we've got F1 racing happening on Thursdays :p

James Thorpe

F1 Triple Champion
Jan 19, 2014