PS4 - Official Coverage | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Official Coverage

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

James Thorpe

F1 Triple Champion
Jan 19, 2014
@F1_Dan @James Thorpe

is to possible for you to make the game sounds a little bit louder, because in Austria the in game sound was really quiet, in canada it was perfect, so if you guys could make the ingame sound like in the canada stream it would be perfect :D
Well we did all the audio in a test stream before and it worked fine then as it was in the stream itself, but if you want more car sounds from the terrible hybrids then so be it ;)

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
Is the stream on the same link as last week?

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
I'll tweet out the link in a bit, gotta eat lunch soon. Maybe @FisiFan91 can do us a solid and tweet it out closer to or at race time this week(y)

I'm just hoping my pace carries over from pCARS, I don't suck over on that game.

• Agree
Reactions: FisiFan91

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
As Dan will be away for the next two races, and the season is nearly over, maybe it is worth to try broadcast the next race via twitch, just to see if the bluring issue is gone and if the viewer count might be higher via twitch. @Jthorn97

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
As Dan will be away for the next two races, and the season is nearly over, maybe it is worth to try broadcast the next race via twitch, just to see if the bluring issue is gone and if the viewer count might be higher via twitch. @Jthorn97
I have something more interesting probably for the coverage :) No promises yet though

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
I have something more interesting probably for the coverage :) No promises yet though
my proposal was more about the technical side, as when i am not mistaken the first race was broadcasted via twitch and there was a stange issue which was occuring only on PS4 reagarding the quality. We can test of of course on the new game, but maybe it is better to sort out such things already in the old season as the game is dead anyway, so why not mess a little bit around :D

F1_Dan

F1 Test Driver
Feb 26, 2015
I don't know whether it is worth telling you guys now, but the reason for the blurriness maybe due to the fact I run the stream on high rather than source. I just not want to risk my internet blowing up if I try and run a stream on really high settings

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
I don't know whether it is worth telling you guys now, but the reason for the blurriness maybe due to the fact I run the stream on high rather than source. I just not want to risk my internet blowing up if I try and run a stream on really high settings
m8, everything fine with your livestream :D . The first race of the season in melbourne was broadcasted over twitch from jack and there there was a random blurring issue, which was not occuring on youtube. Nothing to do with you. I jsut wanted to encourage the idea going back again to twitch for season 12 and doing that we should check if the quality is acceptable.