Official Highlights Submission & Discussion

FakeGhostPirate

AOR Commentator Guru
iGP Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 14, 2014
Furkan Özcan;n46195 said:
I sent my Spain POV.
received! got 5 spain POVs already, Bahrain notes are completed and mikko should be editing thursday which means commentary probably on friday.

there is a break week coming up in a couple of weeks, and that will be a good opportunity for us to catch up a bit on the videos, it's proven to be harder than I anticipated. These days I'm doing iRacing videos, Assetto Corsa Videos, the AOR videos, plus trying to make content for my new channel with my girlfriend, and I'm also writing 2 articles a week for iRacing News, and that's while working, driving my girlfriend and her mom to and from work three times a day, and streaming on twitch and watching real life F1 lol. life is a little hectic right now, and actually I'm doing some iRacing collaboration stuff with Alex too now, so it's just all popping off over here lol. again the upcoming break week will be a good chance for us to get these out a bit faster :)

Jan 14, 2014
FakeGhostPirate;n46716 said:
received! got 5 spain POVs already, Bahrain notes are completed and mikko should be editing thursday which means commentary probably on friday.

there is a break week coming up in a couple of weeks, and that will be a good opportunity for us to catch up a bit on the videos, it's proven to be harder than I anticipated. These days I'm doing iRacing videos, Assetto Corsa Videos, the AOR videos, plus trying to make content for my new channel with my girlfriend, and I'm also writing 2 articles a week for iRacing News, and that's while working, driving my girlfriend and her mom to and from work three times a day, and streaming on twitch and watching real life F1 lol. life is a little hectic right now, and actually I'm doing some iRacing collaboration stuff with Alex too now, so it's just all popping off over here lol. again the upcoming break week will be a good chance for us to get these out a bit faster :)

By saying "I", I hope you mean more than one person mate :D Just WOW. I'll send my Monaco POV next days.

FakeGhostPirate

AOR Commentator Guru
iGP Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 14, 2014
sorry for the delays guys, spain commentary should be recorded in the next day or two

Jan 14, 2014
I sent my Monaco and Silverstone POV's. By the way, I may need to delete some records in Drive because I need to create space for next races. Can you guys let me know when you download my files so I can delete them?

FakeGhostPirate

AOR Commentator Guru
iGP Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 14, 2014
Monaco video coming Thursday, Mikko will start editing Silverstone video on Thursday, hopefully that won't take too long. Sorry for the delays guys, we're still working hard on these, so make sure to keep sending videos :)