alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
AOR PS4 F1 League - Season 13
Videos / Official Highlights

As some of you might already know, the Official Highlights are back for this season! Not only that, but we were able to secure the one and only Aarava to be our head commentator for this season. He will be joined in rotation by CalHD1 and Tom97HD, so we will have the biggest exposure ever on any AOR Highlights to date.

If you have any suggestions, questions or just general remarks about the highlights feel free to drop them here.

As for the editing crew myself , @Jthorn97 and @DemoN F1 will be editing the race footage in rotation, while the graphics work is done by @Bcolt93 and @RBOS_00. RBOS is also the one who puts all the bits and pieces together and creates the awesome livestandings feature that made it's debut last season in Germany. Last but not least @King_Rockhammer who was our main commentator last season will continue to provide us with the specator footage.

So as you can see it's a huge operation and it's a really big effort to produce those highlights, so make sure to smash that like button when they come out!

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
I just want everyone to brace themselves for whats about to happen and try not to pay attention to the comments too much. Odds are if you cause a crash or have a bad race you are going to get absolutely roasted, deservedly or not, as is the nature of a large viewing audience. Try not to fall for the troll bait and just enjoy the content and what a monumental achievement it is for not only the site, but PS4 league racing as a whole

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
So proud to have been a part of the group that kickstarted AOR on PS4 with the Mini Season and S11 and now look where we are. Awesome stuff

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
I just want everyone to brace themselves for whats about to happen and try not to pay attention to the comments too much. Odds are if you cause a crash or have a bad race you are going to get absolutely roasted, deservedly or not, as is the nature of a large viewing audience. Try not to fall for the troll bait and just enjoy the content and what a monumental achievement it is for not only the site, but PS4 league racing as a whole
Also don't try to spoil things too much whether it's on social media or in the YouTube comments.

Walsh89-

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Yeah it was a great vid guys. Look forward to Bahrain...China not so much lol(though it'll make for one hell of a highlight vid).

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Anyways it great to watch and still be involved in these videos. For the guys who have been here a long, long time (Des falls into this category, and I think a couple others), we had nothing way back on PS3. Then with S11 and most of the new wave of guys came in (Alex, Harry, Thorn, RBOS later in the season) and we started off with a 1 man twitch stream on a very grainy twitch stream. The leaps and bounds we've made in a little over a year is remarkable and its still a little surreal to see AOR racing on such a huge channel. Hopefully you guys will continue to produce great races and I'll do my job on the graphics end.

wooly51

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 26, 2014
Hopefully I feature more often at the front than being the only guy a second off pole and dead last :p

clarky_110

F1 1st Driver
Jun 7, 2015
I have seemed to pick up some fans after the Australia race :shame:, we will see if that changes after the disaster that was Bahrain :nailbiting:

• Agree
Reactions: RBOS_00