OFFICIAL iGP MANAGER LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT | ApexOnlineRacing.com

OFFICIAL iGP MANAGER LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT

Matias Candas

Junior Karter
Nov 2, 2018
  • Are you interested in participating in the official iGP Manager League? Yes
  • Are you able to attend Tuesdays 8PM (UK Time)? Yes
  • Would you prefer the races to be 25% or 50% distance? 50%
  • Do you have any ideas or requests which you would like to ser included in TVE league formar?

Jordy van Oosten

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 12, 2016
  • Do you have any ideas or requests which you would like to see included in TVE league format: no

Tortoise

Junior Karter
Nov 15, 2018
  • Are you able to attend Tuesdays 8PM (UK Time)? Yes (same for Thursdays)
  • Would you prefer the races to be 25% or 50% distance? 50%, preferably 100% or 75%
  • Do you have any ideas or requests which you would like to see included in the league format? For 50% (or shorter) races preferably no time acceleration as I like to concentrate on managing and not as much doing twitch contests (perhaps it's my age, admittedly low level KERS isn't that thrilling though and thus I'm exaggerating a bit).
Repeatedly beginning every season with new teams means there should be 4 level ups every season (after race 1, 4, 8 and 16) and thus bought token might be quite a problem, except if it's expected from managers as a sort of entry fee. Buying extra driver training and building upgrades after the first 3 level ups (the 4th is too late) makes a huge difference at those levels. Given the special nature of this league maybe the iGP team could be able and willing to generate, or otherwise provide, equal lvl 7 teams to the participants, it's just 3 times a year after all. Level 7 as that's the first level normal progression shouldn't result in a level up during one season with equal level teams, enough design points to allow somewhat diverse car upgrade strategies but still less enough design points to not reach the design cap, especially in Elite, too early into the season.

Edit: Forgot that the Tech building isn't available before lvl 5 and since there's only design left as being important one week is enough to upgrade HQ without token. Also means DRS isn't capable to overtake on it's own on more tracks and the really limited amount of very weak KERS limits a manger to a handful of shots at most to try to overtake someone. Interesting, but maybe a tad too static races as a result.

Last edited:

akis s

Junior Karter
Nov 18, 2018
  • If you are not, would you be able to attend on Thursdays 8PM (UK Time). Yes
  • Do you have any ideas or requests which you would like to see included in the league format? 1X Speed (Managers need time to take some key decisions) Stewards controlling transfers(Its easy for players to get better drivers from other accounds) Tokens (only for car parts transfers and headquarters)

Nonleague

Junior Karter
Dec 4, 2018
  • Are you interested in participating in the official iGP Manager League? [Yes]
  • Are you able to attend Tuesdays 8PM (UK Time)? [Yes] If you are not, would you be able to attend on Thursdays 8PM (UK Time) [Yes]
  • Would you prefer the races to be 25% or 50% distance? [50%]
  • Do you have any ideas or requests which you would like to see included in the league format?
If it will be at 50% distance then I would suggest that you play it @1.5x speed. I would also suggest that if you are not looking at the league being a long term game (you mention creating a new team each season) then perhaps asking iGP Manager to make all teams have 2x 20 talent drivers with their stats completely maxed out, along with each team having a 5 star Chief Designer and 5 star Technical Director. I would also suggest that it is probably best to have the league in a 1 car format (32 managers per league)