Official iGP Manager League - Announcement | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Official iGP Manager League - Announcement

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014

The wait is finally over. This is a beginning of a brand-new league, we are glad to announce that the 1st season of the official iGP Manager league is just around the corner. We appreciate the high interest and positive feedback that you have given us and towards it.

Sign-ups will be open tomorrow (Thursday 24-1-2019) at 8pm GMT. We are taking 31 managers in total, so the players who had showed interest in the interest thread will be in priority in the sign-ups. Be sure to follow the forums for any updates and further announcements.

Important Dates:
● Sign-Up Opens: 24-1-2019 at 8pm GMT
● Account Creation For Eligible Managers: 26-1-2019 at 8pm GMT
● Qualifying League: 29-1-2019 at 8pm GMT (Daily)
● Seasong Length: 16 racer, 1 race per week = 16 weeks
Note that the players will qualify to the actual iGP Manager League through the Qualifying League. Don't mix these two up!

Reminder that this is not the sign-up thread, it will be up tomorrow. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to ask. The interest thread has been closed. Me @H_pro1 @Borderline and @DemoN are the Coordinators! Don't hesitate to contact us if you have a personal question

Important Links:
League Details
League Rules
Race Calendar [TBA]

Last edited:

Jess

Formula 4 1st Driver
AOR Commentator
Jun 4, 2017
This is going to be an exciting venture. :) Good luck everyone!

Reactions: H_pro1

Melviin

Junior Karter
Nov 8, 2018
Hello.
I'm glad to learn that the game launches the official League.
After 2 years on your game.
I'd love to be part of the League, it would be an achievement.
It would be a great adventure to be part of the official League game.
I really hope to be part of the selection, it would make me very happy.

Reactions: H_pro1

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Got a new account waiting for this, can't wait
Hi!
Please notice that Accounts created for the iGP Manager league before 26-1-2019 at 8pm GMT will not be eligible to race with.

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
Hi!
Please notice that Accounts created for the iGP Manager league before 26-1-2019 at 8pm GMT will not be eligible to race with.
I have not entered it in anything. It hasnt been touched

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
I have not entered it in anything. It hasnt been touched
We have had discussions about this with the staff and coordinators, so it's the same for everyone. You will not be able to join the official iGP Manager league if the account is created before the given date. So everyone else too, please note this.

Melviin

Junior Karter
Nov 8, 2018
Hi!
Hi!

Hello we can join the League when. knowing that if I understand you must come with a level 1 account.

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Hello we can join the League when. knowing that if I understand you must come with a level 1 account.
Hi,
The sign-up to the iGP Manager league will be open in approximately 1h 30min. You will have to create a new account (level 1) at 26-1-2019, so after 2 days.

Reactions: Jess and Maron14

Valentin

Junior Karter
Nov 2, 2018
L'inscription est faite sur le gestionnaire Igp du forum, allez-vous créer un sujet pour vous inscrire?

Valentin

Junior Karter
Nov 2, 2018
Registration is done on the Igp Manager from the forum, will you create a topic for registration?

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
The registration will be done on this forum. Please bear with us till we post the sign-up thread.

Reactions: Maron14

Red_Oblivion_

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 4, 2018
I really dont like the fact that spending money on this hasnt been addressed but im signing up i just hope it will be

JGR LeMANAGER

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 2, 2018
@Melviin Me too ! I've been on this game for five months ! Let's see how the newbies compare to the already experienced manager to really experienced manager like you !

Last edited:

Peter Man

Junior Karter
Nov 5, 2018
Sounds brilliant! ;) Grats to all the Apex Online Racing team for setting the league up...can't wait to start! ^_^

Alarm clock set firmly for 8.01pm 26th Jan...create account! xD