Official iGP Manager League - Announcement | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Official iGP Manager League - Announcement

Valla29

Junior Karter
Nov 1, 2018
What I don't agree at all is the system of promotions, why just can go to the main league the guys in "Elite"? They are there because they got in faster than the others in the league, not because they are better. I think should go to the main league the best players, there are many good players in the "Pro" and "Rookie", they only came in late than the others.
I think a lot of players dont know how works the promotions. Spend more than 32 days just to go to the "Elite", this is not appealing and motivating.
I´m in the "Rookie", and I know I´m good player I would have good changes, the way is this promotions system I´m realy thinking not to play.
And opinions like mine I think there are many.
Those in Elite now are the ones who responded first that they were interested when information about the league was first uploaded. It is not because they are better or worse managers.

Reactions: Peter Man

Bonifacivs-VIII

Junior Karter
Nov 5, 2018
Sorry guys, who is hosting the league? I can't understand how to obtain a decent driver... I see many opponents with talent 10+ drivers but i can't find them on the market... No chance to fight in this way...

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Sorry guys, who is hosting the league? I can't understand how to obtain a decent driver... I see many opponents with talent 10+ drivers but i can't find them on the market... No chance to fight in this way...
Many drivers with high talent were released on the tranfer market in the last couple of days. We even announced it in here and in the chat in the game. I guess you missed them. I don't know if the game-admin still has some left, but I'll ask him.

Tortoise

Junior Karter
Nov 15, 2018
What I don't agree at all is the system of promotions, why just can go to the main league the guys in "Elite"? They are there because they got in faster than the others in the league, not because they are better. I think should go to the main league the best players, there are many good players in the "Pro" and "Rookie", they only came in late than the others.
I think a lot of players dont know how works the promotions. Spend more than 32 days just to go to the "Elite", this is not appealing and motivating.
I´m in the "Rookie", and I know I´m good player I would have good changes, the way is this promotions system I´m realy thinking not to play.
And opinions like mine I think there are many.
I think you don't understand how the promotion system work. The 'only' difference between being in Elite and Rookie is that in Elite you have to win once to enter the main league and in Rookie you have to win 3 times, once in Rookie to get an instant promotion to Pro, once in Pro to get the instant promotion into Elite and finally in Elite. So a manager needing more than 32 days to even enter Elite would have to fail to win twice, once in Rookie and once in Pro, in those more than 32 races and wouldn't be that good in the first place as in that time 32+ manager would have made the promotion to Pro and theoretically 30 of his fellow Rookie managers could already be in the main league if all those Rookies first beat all the (remaining) Pros and then the (remaining) ones in Elite.

Bonifacivs-VIII

Junior Karter
Nov 5, 2018
Any news for a decent driver? I am one of the few managers without it... No chance to challenge the others.
I know you have announced it but you have to admit that this represents a special feature of this league...and not all were ready to take immediately a driver when they were released. As a result a few managers does not have a proper drive and they cannot ever win a race.
It would be probably more fair to leave the market as it is without the special drivers. Not all managers have the time to spend hours after the race to fight in order to take one of the few special drivers...
Disappointed because i have experience in this game with reputation 10000 and 31 won championships. And i was in the first group of managers interested in the new championship. Today almost +1s in the free practice because of that. I don't think I will follow the race...
And also i don't see any admin in the league in order to explain the problem...

Last edited:

Tortoise

Junior Karter
Nov 15, 2018
I'm not so sure you need a high talent one yet. Just won todays race, with the talent 3 driver and not the talent 11 one as that one wasn't ready with finishing training. But time is ticking as manager should hit level 4 next race at latest and that allows the higher talent drivers to train one more level and close their gap in other skills.

Now I have to figure out what to do as it came as quite a surprise.

Peter Man

Junior Karter
Nov 5, 2018
Could the highest points scorer at the end of the Elite season, possibly join the Broadcast league? Someone could get P2, P3 every race, and yet still miss out.

Would make the points battles more interesting as well :)

Tortoise

Junior Karter
Nov 15, 2018
I'd certainly would do it that way and there's still the possibility because the last I heard there are 2 leagues with 16 one car teams planned. So 17 or 18 teams/cars wouldn't make that much a difference. After that there's still time to decide if more are invited or some teams get weeded out after a season or 2.

Tortoise

Junior Karter
Nov 15, 2018
Being able to do that would be actually nice, also to spectate a race or two if that's allowed.

MLS

Junior Karter
Jan 27, 2019
ADMINS PLEASE DO NOT DELETE MONACO!!!!!

All races have their peculiarities, it is a race like all the others, now they will not eliminate it because there are some who do not like this race. It was already planned and has to be played, is unfair delete the race, obviusly some players are good and other are bad in this race.
This vote does not make sense, I see no reason to delete this race, everyone at the beginning already knew that they would have to run.
This vote should not even be happening.

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
ADMINS PLEASE DO NOT DELETE MONACO!!!!!

All races have their peculiarities, it is a race like all the others, now they will not eliminate it because there are some who do not like this race. It was already planned and has to be played, is unfair delete the race, obviusly some players are good and other are bad in this race.
This vote does not make sense, I see no reason to delete this race, everyone at the beginning already knew that they would have to run.
This vote should not even be happening.
There is no reason to delete this race. The race is on the calendar and we follow that calendar... Why would you even think we would delete it?

MLS

Junior Karter
Jan 27, 2019
On twitter iGP in the last tweet, they said the next race is Turkey, without any explanation

MLS

Junior Karter
Jan 27, 2019
One more thing, I would like a explanation about the promotions and all of that stuff,

Edson

Junior Karter
Jan 28, 2019
Podem me ajudar pois me cadastrei e não recebi nenhum e-mail informando senha pra entra na liga ou o que devo fazer

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
One more thing, I would like a explanation about the promotions and all of that stuff,
An explanation already has been given, please read back in this thread.

Fokus

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 1, 2018
But the organizers of this championship because some say one thing and others instead do others?

The Munich race MUST NOT BE CANCELED! If it is canceled I leave the championship because it would be unwise by the organizers, cancel a race without real motivation.