Official iGP Manager League - Announcement | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Official iGP Manager League - Announcement

Peter Man

Junior Karter
Nov 5, 2018
Some managers are Level 4 now, with some at Level 3 still. Could this be evened out to keep equality? Thanks

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
I'm sorry, but when you have won in the elite, for the sake of keeping it equal to everyone, we would like you to stay out of the league. If you're in the league, your car might hold people up or give them DRS.

If you follow the Twitter-account of iGP Manager. You can see who won the races.

v1nc3nt

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 6, 2018
I'm sorry, but when you have won in the elite, for the sake of keeping it equal to everyone, we would like you to stay out of the league. If you're in the league, your car might hold people up or give them DRS.

If you follow the Twitter-account of iGP Manager. You can see who won the races.
I do not want to enter the league. I just want to see the results, this thing can be done without entering the league but I need the password

MLS

Junior Karter
Jan 27, 2019
I would like to know if it is legal create a pilot in my main account and buy in this one

JLNII

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 2, 2018
The admin say ona time ... and another time... andd....... It´s legal...
The only thing not legal is buy tokens!!!!
create pilot

And stop reclaim...
you need a level 3 o 4 pilot
be carefull!!!

Reactions: Borderline

Peter Man

Junior Karter
Nov 5, 2018
Just for awares, someone has given Lotus IGP, the Australia GP race winner, the changed league password. It seems very unfair if every race winner cannot view the following live races, but he can.

Gaining a very unfair advantage, as no other race winner can see the races.

Perhaps changing the password, could be better, and more equal for everyone

Thanks

JLNII

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 2, 2018
1º congrats to you win Peter man...
2º Every one can see the race!!! not are the only guest!!!!
3º don´t need the password to see the race!!!!
4º If I want to have tactics... we can create a new league a 50% an run every day until main league runs...

Please stop...
You win...
Enjoy!!!

I don´t use any ilegal move...
I follow the rules...
Why are you upset with me?
If you need to know something else...
Ask me....

Please!!!

Peter Man

Junior Karter
Nov 5, 2018
Of the race winners, no one can see the following live races, apart from yourself. For equality, either we all can view the following live races, or only those still currently in the league can view.

JLNII

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 2, 2018
Every one can see!!!! you too

Is not an adventage see the race....
And only see because my friends still run for a place!!!!
Today I see the two races at the same time...
Pro and Elite...
Franco... my partner...
Won in pro!!!!

Relax!!! Enjoy you place in the final!!!!
And if you want to see the race...
See all the races!!!!!!!

And with my friend speak spanish!!!

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Just for awares, someone has given Lotus IGP, the Australia GP race winner, the changed league password. It seems very unfair if every race winner cannot view the following live races, but he can.

Gaining a very unfair advantage, as no other race winner can see the races.

Perhaps changing the password, could be better, and more equal for everyone

Thanks
As I stated in the chat of the race: we're not going to disallow anyone to see the races. You can also watch 50% races of other leagues, with which you can gain the same information. So there's no point in changing the password or anything like that.

JLNII

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 2, 2018
And....

12 players ready!!!!

3 more???

rules for new league??

Ideas??

1 o 2 pilots??

100% race??? (I realy enjoy 100% races. Is like a real race and the best strategics).

Hummmmm

MLS

Junior Karter
Jan 27, 2019
For me the best format would be:
1 Pilot (all with a pilot with everything to the maximum)
100 % race
2x speed
And preferably put the accounts with DRS and KERS max, because like this is to hard to overtake, with al lot more overtakes would be realy more dynamic and unpredictable.

JLNII

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 2, 2018
For me the best format would be:
1 Pilot (all with a pilot with everything to the maximum)
100 % race
2x speed
And preferably put the accounts with DRS and KERS max, because like this is to hard to overtake, with al lot more overtakes would be realy more dynamic and unpredictable.
For me good... but not kers...
I dislike the kers in max... because is not fair... In this way we need to plan the race so good... And in this way... The pole position, is much more important. You can take over a lot of cars...

JGR LeMANAGER

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 2, 2018
@Borderline Soooo... I was struggling in the pro league until one race were I had the perfect strategy and won it ! It give me 5th which qualifies for a promotion, but just the next day I got instantly promoted to elite and the season wasn't finished so does that mean I will be in the Broadcast league or not ? And how did I instantly promote and It's not even the end of the season?!

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
@Borderline Soooo... I was struggling in the pro league until one race were I had the perfect strategy and won it ! It give me 5th which qualifies for a promotion, but just the next day I got instantly promoted to elite and the season wasn't finished so does that mean I will be in the Broadcast league or not ? And how did I instantly promote and It's not even the end of the season?!
When you win a race in pro league, you get promoted to elite league. After winning Elite league you qualify for the broadcast league.

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
What happens moving into the next season then? Do all teams reset?

Otherwise the people who won races earlier on have an XP disadvantage. I presume it will reset going into the first season of the broadcast league and then following that it is just a team to see who progresses the quickest to prove who is the best?

@FakeGhostPirate @H_pro1

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
What happens moving into the next season then? Do all teams reset?

Otherwise the people who won races earlier on have an XP disadvantage. I presume it will reset going into the first season of the broadcast league and then following that it is just a team to see who progresses the quickest to prove who is the best?

@FakeGhostPirate @H_pro1
What do you mean by next season? If broadcast league - Yeah, the teams will be reset.

If you mean for Season 2 in all, we don't have information about it yet.

Fokus

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 1, 2018
Regarding the second season in the qualifying championship, will there be any changes or will it continue like this? How many managers are still needed for the transmission championship?