Official iGP Manager League - Announcement | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Official iGP Manager League - Announcement

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
What do you mean by next season? If broadcast league - Yeah, the teams will be reset.

If you mean for Season 2 in all, we don't have information about it yet.
I meant the broadcast league, this answers my question.

Reactions: H_pro1

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
ok, so all broadcast spots are in? So s2 will have the guys getting promoted and then the guys at the lowest 3 spots will lose their place next broadcast season and have to try again in the quali league?

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Regarding the second season in the qualifying championship, will there be any changes or will it continue like this? How many managers are still needed for the transmission championship?
15 managers are qualified, and 15 more will be chosen.

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
ok, so all broadcast spots are in? So s2 will have the guys getting promoted and then the guys at the lowest 3 spots will lose their place next broadcast season and have to try again in the quali league?
The next 15 drivers will be the backup managers.

Daroczi

Junior Karter
Nov 5, 2018
I won on elite and i was removed recording to the rules. now? i must wait to broadcast league fill up? can i continue to train staf, driver etc or i will be futile becouse my acount will reset on the broadcast league?

by the way, what means broadcast? our races on broadcast will be at TV shows or who will watch of us? how many races will be, i heard that will be 1 every week?
can you add more detail please. Thank you!

bananajosh1

F1 Race Winner
Aug 6, 2016
I won the world champion in AOR iGP Manager Qualifying Pro Season 2 does it mean I gonna be in the broadcast?

• Informative

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
I won the world champion in AOR iGP Manager Qualifying Pro Season 2 does it mean I gonna be in the broadcast?
No, the qualifying league has finished.
Seems that I haven't mentioned it here, my apologize. It was mentioned quite a few times in the league chat tho if you guys read it.

JGR LeMANAGER

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 2, 2018
@H_pro1 Hey! Sooo where did you mention the stuff about the Broadcast league? And Can I join it with a new IGP account or do I need to win more ?
I can join Season 2 no problem .

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
@H_pro1 Hey! Sooo where did you mention the stuff about the Broadcast league? And Can I join it with a new IGP account or do I need to win more ?
I can join Season 2 no problem .
It's not possible to join the current season anymore.

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
when is selection for season 2 ?
We don't currently have plans for the future seasons. We will let you know if there will be anything. Be sure to follow the forums and ApexOnlineRacing in the social media :)

Daroczi

Junior Karter
Nov 5, 2018
can i ask if next season the car will be reseted? i ask you this becousem if YES, i can use every race a new engine and not 1 engine at 2 races.

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
can i ask if next season the car will be reseted? i ask you this becousem if YES, i can use every race a new engine and not 1 engine at 2 races.
We don't have information about season two yet. I could imagine that it will be reset, so feel free to use all the engines.

Reactions: FisiFan91