OPINION: Top 5 wanted tracks on iRacing | ApexOnlineRacing.com

OPINION: Top 5 wanted tracks on iRacing

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 26, 2014

The title for this one is a little self-explanatory.

You suddenly find yourself with the power to demand iRacing implement 5 new tracks into it's service. What do you pick?

For the purposes of this, you're not allowed to say Circuit de Catalunya because it's already coming. Nor are you allowed to mention the re-scanned Silverstone because again, it's coming soon and it's never going to happen.

ANYWAY GO GO GO

Zonerouge12

Pro Karter
Oct 3, 2018
Dijon-Prenois, Bugatti, Magny-Cours, Charade, Brno, Hockenheim...Oups already 6 I have to stop ! o_O

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 26, 2014
Thruxton - An incredibly fast track in the UK. It's silly how quick it is to be honest apart from a fiddly little chicane at the end of the lap.
Hungaroring - A technical, 'monaco without the walls' track on the F1 calendar. Very busy little lap, used for F1, GTs. I likey.
Singapore street track - I think Belle Isle was a good addition to iRacing. A proper street track. Unfortunately, I think of a lot of people are put off by it because it's not Spa or Suzuka. But I'd like to see another street track that isn't Monaco.
Mugello - A fast, flowing Italian circuit, what more do you want?
Brno - Totally stole that idea from @Zonerouge12

N1kmido

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 17, 2016
1. Hungaroring (Great track, not quite for F1 but smaller cars like TCR, Porsche Cup, F3, F4, etc. are absolutely awesome to race with at this circuit)

2. Mugello (hugely underrated track)

3. Long Beach (I know it´s in the game already but bring us a proper version pls :()

4. Fuji (nice track, gains a lot of excitement with unpredictable weather coming from the mountains around in RL, hopefully some day in iRacing too)

5. Shanghai (This could actually be good fun for multiclass racing)

Bucefal

AOR iRacing GTE 2 time Pro-AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 2, 2018
While they were in Spain, I'd wish they made the trip to Portimao, Portugal and Aragon, Spain for example. Fast tracks with elevation changes and wide enough to race with all sort of cars...
Not the most exciting track but I'd like to see the "Bugatti" layout of Le Mans. Would suit well for lower categories or even F3 cars.
Real life put GT3s in Macau streets, let's pretend we could do the same...
San Luis in Argentina would also feet to what I like in a racetrack.

I guess there are plenty of exciting tracks around the world nobody knows about expect those who live in their contries though...

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hockenhiemring
Fuji Speedway
Mallory Park
Macau Guia Circuit
Circuit De Monaco

[If it counts, replace Monaco with Le Circuit Bugatti]
[And I would also love historic sites Lemons but that won't happen-iRacing aren't selling outdated fruit]

Reguii

Junior Karter
Mar 8, 2019
I would love having those tracks on Iracing service :

1 - Hockenheim
2 - Barhein International (Sakhir)
3 - Sepang
4 - Oschersleben
5 - Nogaro (Really love this track :love: but it's not because it close from my city ^^)

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Super Mod
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Macau because I like to torture myself :)
beyond that, plenty great circuits out there. Personally I like street circuits, so why not finish Long Beach?

Marvin

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
1. Hungaroring (Great track, not quite for F1 but smaller cars like TCR, Porsche Cup, F3, F4, etc. are absolutely awesome to race with at this circuit)

2. Mugello (hugely underrated track)

3. Long Beach (I know it´s in the game already but bring us a proper version pls :()

4. Fuji (nice track, gains a lot of excitement with unpredictable weather coming from the mountains around in RL, hopefully some day in iRacing too)

5. Shanghai (This could actually be good fun for multiclass racing)
This!

Only change Fuji to the Singapore street track.

x Shuffle

AOR XB1 RallyCross S1 Champion
Feb 21, 2014
  1. Mugello Circuit
  2. Fuji Speedway
  3. Red Bull Ring
  4. Sepang International Circuit
  5. Circuit de Monaco

VEC_orks95

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 3, 2018
1 - Macau Guia Circuit
2 - Bugatti
3 - Yas Marina
4 - Hockenheim Ring (with Historic Track)
5 - Mexico (Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez)