Our Super Simple Guide to Sending or Updating Your Livery! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Our Super Simple Guide to Sending or Updating Your Livery!

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Skin Pack

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Can you check mine as well?
Pls look at the sheet a the top of this Theard, if it is green i have reserved the skin and the two ID's you have given os is the same. If not pls tag me and @Stevie and we will find out why :)

3xTreme

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 28, 2018
@Stevie & @Niclas Domino Just letting you guys know that I've updated my skin. So instead of being Ford, it's now BMW. I've also updated Suit and Helmet (@Stevie For some reason, my car is still the Ford in the sign up thread. I don't know if it means anything, or of just hasn't been changed yet, but I thought I would mention it anyway just to make sure that everythings goes smooth:D)

• Informative
Reactions: Stevie

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

the table says "Late" - I signed up to the league yesterday, so there was no earlier Friday for me. Anything I have to do?

D.

Marvin

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hi,

the table says "Late" - I signed up to the league yesterday, so there was no earlier Friday for me. Anything I have to do?

D.
Just make sure you send it before Friday. If you already did, you don't have to do anything else.

Reactions: DeuxMilles

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
I havent updatet the the date you

CarbonUK

AOR iRacing GTE Season 6 AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 23, 2017
@Niclas Domino I sent two liveries last night the first one was the wrong one. The correct livery is the one with the white fanatec writing on the side

CJBMX702

2 time AOR PS4 GT3 T1 Champion
Jul 17, 2016
@Stevie Im using Traiding paints and i have nothing in my files. Can I just use the default livery?

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
I think my livery wasn't updated for Mosport, I sent a new one a couple of weeks ago.

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
@Stevie Im using Traiding paints and i have nothing in my files. Can I just use the default livery?
My answer is a bit of a two-part thing here.
  1. short Yes you can, i just need your ID, and i will add you, but pls for my system, just send a default skin with the car_ID.
  2. If you are using TP, and are having a skin on there that you want to use, then you need to start a Test Drive up, Let TP do it's work. wile you are still ingam, Alt+tab out of the game, and look at Dokuments/iRacing/Paint/car.
Or send me a link to the Skin on TP, and i will get it for you.

Reactions: CJBMX702