XB1 - Overtake of the Week - Chinese Grand Prix - Season 15 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Overtake of the Week - Chinese Grand Prix - Season 15

Who made the best overtake of the Chinese GP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
AOR HYPE F1 Season 15 - XB1
Overtake of the Week [Chinese Grand Prix]

Welcome to the Overtakes of the Week on the XB1 platform for the Chinese Grand Prix. Each driver is allowed a maximum of ONE submission from this race. You have until Tuesday 24th April 23:59 UK Time to submit your overtake, before you will be able to vote for your favourite overtake from those submitted. Voting for yourself is not permitted; more information on the Overtake of the Week competition can be found HERE.

Submission 1 - @NzL RyaN LzN

Ryan's POV

Broadcast's POV

Submission 2 - @Picklessv2

Submission 3 - @Jamie183

Submission 4 - @RT93 Klaus

Submission 5 - @Taylor Reynolds

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016

Taylor Reynolds

F1 Race Winner
Apr 14, 2014
<iframe frameborder=0 webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen scale="tofit" width="320" height="185" style="max-width:100%" src=""></iframe>

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
@BosslyGaming is there a maximum of 5 submissions? because I've send a submission but it's not in the poll...
Oh wow, massive apologies. I was in a slight rush so I used what was updated (I did not do this) in the OP, and yours isn’t there. Apologies again, I should have checked that everything was updated before I made the poll.

LarsAlgera

Pro Karter
Dec 20, 2015
Oh wow, massive apologies. I was in a slight rush so I used what was updated (I did not do this) in the OP, and yours isn’t there. Apologies again, I should have checked that everything was updated before I made the poll.
ah, that's alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.