XB1 - Overtake of the Week - Chinese Grand Prix - Season 15 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Overtake of the Week - Chinese Grand Prix - Season 15

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Who made the best overtake of the Chinese GP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
AOR HYPE F1 Season 15 - XB1
Overtake of the Week [Chinese Grand Prix]

Welcome to the Overtakes of the Week on the XB1 platform for the Chinese Grand Prix. Each driver is allowed a maximum of ONE submission from this race. You have until Tuesday 24th April 23:59 UK Time to submit your overtake, before you will be able to vote for your favourite overtake from those submitted. Voting for yourself is not permitted; more information on the Overtake of the Week competition can be found HERE.

Submission 1 - @NzL RyaN LzN

Ryan's POV

Broadcast's POV

Submission 2 - @Picklessv2

Submission 3 - @Jamie183

Submission 4 - @RT93 Klaus

Submission 5 - @Taylor Reynolds

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016

Taylor Reynolds

F1 Race Winner
Apr 14, 2014
<iframe frameborder=0 webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen scale="tofit" width="320" height="185" style="max-width:100%" src=""></iframe>

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
@BosslyGaming is there a maximum of 5 submissions? because I've send a submission but it's not in the poll...
Oh wow, massive apologies. I was in a slight rush so I used what was updated (I did not do this) in the OP, and yours isn’t there. Apologies again, I should have checked that everything was updated before I made the poll.

LarsAlgera

Pro Karter
Dec 20, 2015
Oh wow, massive apologies. I was in a slight rush so I used what was updated (I did not do this) in the OP, and yours isn’t there. Apologies again, I should have checked that everything was updated before I made the poll.
ah, that's alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.