Overtake of the Week [Italian Grand Prix] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Overtake of the Week [Italian Grand Prix]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Overtake of the Week Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harinioarg

PS4 F1 Assist Leagues Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 25, 2018
AOR Hype Energy F1 League - Season 16
Overtake of the Week [Italian Grand Prix]

Welcome to the Overtake of the Week competition for the Italian Grand Prix.

This competition will be hosted from now on jointly for the PC/PS4/XB1 platforms. After the submissions deadline, an anonymous AOR panel will evaluate the submissions and will select the best 5 overtakes to be included in a poll that will take place on Wednesday morning. All submissions are treated objectively no matter the tier and platform.

Each driver is allowed a maximum of ONE submission from this race. You have until Tuesday 29th January 23:59 UK Time to submit your overtake, after which you will be able to vote for your favourite overtake from those selected by the AOR panel. Voting for yourself is not permitted;

Selected Overtakes by the panel for the poll (chronological order);

Submission 1: @Jackerius

Submission 2: @Mali Baćo

Submission 3: @Thm786

Submission 4: @Limaro_83

Submission 5: @iJokeri22

Winning OOTW from the Belgian GP (@Lucas_Blakeley):

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucas_Blakeley

Mali Baćo

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 17, 2018
Double overtake on Ferrari guys, our main rivals in the Constructors championship. No DRS involved!

Starting at 3:00 here

And 1:08 here

Szmitski

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
This is not my own overtake in fact I am the one being overtaken the clip start's at 41.10 on lap 27 by iregj if you look to the lap before I stayed inside to block the lap after he throws a dummy I can say I never expected it for sure

Last edited:

BigBadPopperDom

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 6, 2017
Ive cast my vote - Jackerius it is for the brilliant overtake on me during that last race. I've started a new competition - who can spot where his 4 tyres are during the overtake...lol

love you man! lol

Reactions: Jackerius

Harinioarg

PS4 F1 Assist Leagues Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 25, 2018
Congratulations to @Thm786 for winning the OOTW title for this round! Take a look at the best overtake of the Italian GP below.

Reactions: Thm786

BigBadPopperDom

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 6, 2017
Congratulations to @Thm786 for winning the OOTW title for this round! Take a look at the best overtake of the Italian GP below.

Brilliant driving - well done.

Did you notice where all four of his wheels were @Jackerius ? lol - being honest I did actually vote for you though. Better luck next time - there is always plenty of overtaking opportunities on me for anyone whatever league I race in!!!

Reactions: Jackerius