Overtake of the Week [Singapore Grand Prix] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Overtake of the Week [Singapore Grand Prix]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Overtake of the Week Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harinioarg

PS4 F1 Assist Leagues Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 25, 2018
AOR Hype Energy F1 League - Season 16
Overtake of the Week [Singapore Grand Prix]

Welcome to the Overtake of the Week competition for the Singapore Grand Prix.

This competition will be hosted from now on jointly for the PC/PS4/XB1 platforms. After the submissions deadline, an anonymous AOR panel will evaluate the submissions and will select the best 5 overtakes to be included in a poll that will take place on Wednesday morning. All submissions are treated objectively no matter the tier and platform.

Each driver is allowed a maximum of ONE submission from this race. You have until Tuesday 5th February 23:59 UK Time to submit your overtake, after which you will be able to vote for your favourite overtake from those selected by the AOR panel. Voting for yourself is not permitted;

Selected Overtakes by the panel for the poll (chronological order);

Submission 1: @FKGaming97

Submission 2: @dengartist

Submission 3: @jomppalainen

Submission 4: @Fendz

Submission 5: @Smash

Winning OOTW from the Italian GP (@Thm786):

Last edited:
Reactions: Thm786

Fendz

S17 AOR XB1 Oceania F1 Champion
Oct 18, 2017

Oceania tier 1 ultra late braking round the outside overtake (at 20 odd seconds)

BigBadPopperDom

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 6, 2017
It says overtake of the week - I like to think this would be included.....

So, this morning after I got the kids off to school and got home and sorted I was upstairs and thought, a little practice before work. So I turned around and the beagle was looking at me with her toy fox in her mouth wanting to play.

The beagle knew exactly what I intended to do and dropped 'foxy' and got a good start off the line from the landing. We were pretty much neck and neck down the stairs when she cut me off at the bottom.

She dropped her tail in an attempt to replicate the DRS and went to fuel mix 3 and ran towards my office.

I tried to slip stream her but her setup has a higher down force package than myself who last visited a gym in 2017.

Anyway, as I got into my office this is where I found her.

I think I lost the opportunity when I didn't commit fully on the staircase and now, sadly, working whilst she sleeps.

I thought it worth a punt!

Attachments

Reactions: Jackerius

Jaystott1978

S15 AOR XB1 Assist League 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 18, 2017
It says overtake of the week - I like to think this would be included.....

So, this morning after I got the kids off to school and got home and sorted I was upstairs and thought, a little practice before work. So I turned around and the beagle was looking at me with her toy fox in her mouth wanting to play.

The beagle knew exactly what I intended to do and dropped 'foxy' and got a good start off the line from the landing. We were pretty much neck and neck down the stairs when she cut me off at the bottom.

She dropped her tail in an attempt to replicate the DRS and went to fuel mix 3 and ran towards my office.

I tried to slip stream her but her setup has a higher down force package than myself who last visited a gym in 2017.

Anyway, as I got into my office this is where I found her.

I think I lost the opportunity when I didn't commit fully on the staircase and now, sadly, working whilst she sleeps.

I thought it worth a punt!
Youve got my vote

Harinioarg

PS4 F1 Assist Leagues Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 25, 2018
The AOR panel has selected the Top 5 overtakes of the ones submitted this week. Get sharing and good luck! The selection process was really hard this time so unfortunately good overtakes had to be left out of the poll.

@FKGaming97 @dengartist @jomppalainen @Fendz @Smash

Reminder; Voting for yourself is not permitted as stated in the rules. Such votes will not count in the final results.