• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 22 of the AOR F1 Leagues on F1 2021!
    They are closing on 6th August, so be sure not to miss out! Head to apexonline.racing to sign up!
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

PS Overtaking Under Safety Car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamGamerOfficial

Premium Member
Premium Member
Platform + League: PS4 + F2
League Coordinator: @PedroPMF
Date:
10/07/2020
Members Involved: @alejandro_es_02 and @Yellow_Fedele77
Description:
During the safety car period, I've witnissed that Fedele overtook Alejandro and did not give the position back to Alejandro, I'm curious to know why he overtook him during the safety car because it's 100% obvious that we cannot overtake anyone under the safety car!

Evidence:

AOR Stream POV: We can see that Fedele in the Red Bull overtook Alejandro the Alfa Romeo, during the safety car at 26:47.

My stream POV: We can see at 29:08 that the leaderboards shows the swap btw these two drivers right behind me under safety car.

Last edited:

Yellow_Fedele77

Semi-Pro Karter

This is my visual about what happened during the Safety Car.
As you can see Alejandro spun and I can't do anything to avoid the overtake.
Infact, the game itself told me to follow Sam after (it's possible to read the message).
I'm not the only one to overtook Alejandro because he spun twice and he finished behind the leading group

SamGamerOfficial

Premium Member
Premium Member
Ok, it would more clear if we have Alejandro's POV, it would have been more fair if you would have gave him the place back tho, even tho he half lost the car, he havent completly spun yet, he was right beside you when he catched the car.

Anyways, let's wait for his POV.

Status
Not open for further replies.