AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
- Oct 19, 2016
Last night we had yet another awesome VLN event with GT3s and Clios.
The last VLN of the year falls on the 26th of December, right into the holidays and we thought, let's do something special, something wacky!
Also, the end of the year marks the time to look back and reflect, before looking forward in anticipation and excitement. Hence, all suggested formats will include classic cars.
Please vote for your favourite track and car combo, multiple choices are possible.
Engage and discuss below! How long a race should we have here?
● Track: Nürburgring Combined
● Date: Tuesday 26 December 2017
● Lobby opens: 6:55pm (UK time)
● Qualifying starts: 7:30pm (UK time)
● Race starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event car: Group C, Group A
● Event format:
- Open practice: 25 minutes (voluntary, join if you like)
- Qualifying: 20 minutes
- Race: 90min
In-game time-of-day information (real time progression):
- In game date: 1st December
- in game start time (qualifying): 6pm
- in game start time (race): 8pm
- Weather: Snow, track winter (no snow on the ground)
- Assists: Real (you can use the assists that the car in real life have), racing line and auto gears allowed.
- Setup: Custom (you can setup the car as you wish)
- Collisions: On
- Damage: Performance Impacting
- Mechanical failures: Off
- Tyre wear: Authentic (x1)
- Fuel: Authentic (x1)
- Start: manual rolling start, no formation lap (See information below!)
- Pitstop: Manual
- Pitstop errors: No
- Manual cooldown lap: Yes
Manual rolling start:
Make sure to familiarize yourself with the rolling start procedure:
(read here or watch the video)
Please make sure that you have read and understood the rules about racing with AOR.
AOR League rules
To sign up, reply to this thread with your Forum name and your [Steam ID]!
- @EVR Morvic (combined, group a/c)
- @Black Scorpion