[email protected]

Renault
1. @Steffe
2.@Skinner

Sauber
1. @ArrowMax
2. @Erzkbl9

Reserves:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Skinner @Bobo @Dobby @Fersiphion @Hinyaldee @Sabba7h @return @Diesel-iwnl- @MartinTheJezuz @ArrowMax @fxruppert @Jay @tiltlord69 @puginton @winchy33 @re1n @IamRazerBeer @Saketh @SMEAJ @StefanWylde @Timp @FraGioco9 @Julien2395 @EversVincent @Ciniak

Last edited:

Snook

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Dec 16, 2017
also, could you send the link of your profile @Steffe ? There are a lot of people with your nickname.

F1Mikee

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 23, 2018
I made a sick overtake and defended well on like lap 26 only for me to lose connection to Steam while on the straight. I don't believe it

Erzkbl9

S3 AOR PC F2 Sprint Champion
Feb 1, 2018
sorry @ArrowMax, i got a puncture at turn 14, i couldnt brake earlier cause somebody else was right behind and that would have cost his front wing. So i went deep into the corner, lost the car quiet a bit and tried to make it back in the pits and away from the racing line as you crashed into me. Couldnt do much about it in this situation, but still apologize that i ended your race.

• Agree
Reactions: ArrowMax

Rytier

Pro Karter
AOR Commentator
Apr 28, 2018
Hey @Phazey, is there a way you can make your stream's quality lower then 1080p?
yes i can but i perfer streaming at max 1080p is there a quality issue? or a twitch viewer issue? if its a twitch issue you can switch it with the video settings
but all in all yes i can stream in lower quality if needed

Snook

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Dec 16, 2017
yes i can but i perfer streaming at max 1080p is there a quality issue? or a twitch viewer issue? if its a twitch issue you can switch it with the video settings
but all in all yes i can stream in lower quality if needed
What I meant was that I couldn't change the quality from 1080p which was weird. I'm not sure why twitch wouldn't allow that

Rytier

Pro Karter
AOR Commentator
Apr 28, 2018
What I meant was that I couldn't change the quality from 1080p which was weird. I'm not sure why twitch wouldn't allow that
its probably since its because its a new VOD becasue my RR league streams you can change them

Levingston

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 15, 2017
Thanks for commentating @Phazey. I had huge lag spikes dunno why, and then my Steam decided to disconnect me. Sorry if I put some trouble on the track...

• Friendly
Reactions: Rytier