Moved - PC AL1 Penalty remove 5sec+3sec | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved PC AL1 Penalty remove 5sec+3sec

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schwalbe

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
Platform + League: PC AL1
League Coordinator: @Schwalbe
Date: 22/3/2020
Members Involved: @Schwalbe @codemasters
Description:
1. 5sec
● As the leader of the pack following the safety car, do not intentionally slow the pack down to a dangerously low speed when controlling the pace ahead of a restart. This also applies to virtual safety car periods and driving unnecessarily slower than the delta and therefore backing up cars behind. Any driver found to be doing so will be penalised.

I dont wanne report anyone but this is BS...destroyed my Frontwing in the Pileup and it gave me a 5sec Pen...The Damage is enough of a Penalty...ask for Remove (didn´t serve it in the Box)

2.3sec/warning remove
Going into Turn1 with a damaged Frontwing and "Dirtyair" i got a bit wide...lost more Time that i gained and i think that shouldn´t be a Warning...asking for Remove of the Warning (remove 1x 3sec)

Evidence:

Pen1.JPG

Pen2.JPG

Attachments

horvi181

Pro Karter
Jan 22, 2018
Hi! So the restart, yes. I wanted to restart the field earlier, at the end of the hangar straight, because I thinked the racers were away from each other this is what is shown at the beginning of the video. But before the pit entry the game slowed me down (At 6-7 seconds) because the safety car was still too close. I was a little confused after that and that was the reason I didn't accelerate after the left turn. Sorry for the inconvenience. All in all, my fault was the whole thing and I accept the penalty.

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
Thanks for the input, forwarded to the stewards @horvi181

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence provided and concluded the following:

- The 5 second time penalty given to @Schwalbe for the collision under safety car conditions, will be removed
- @horvi181 will receive a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision under safety car conditions
- The warning given to @Schwalbe was valid and will stay. No further action will be taken.

@horvi181 caused a dangerous situation by slowing down too much. This resulted in at least one broken front wing.

Closed.
@Schwalbe @horvi181

Status
Not open for further replies.