Moved - PC AL2 Qualifying Crash | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved PC AL2 Qualifying Crash

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.
  • Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebusternick

Formula Karter
Dec 2, 2019
Platform + League:pC AL2
League Coordinator: @Delta2611 @DeAd3ye
Date:29.03.2020
Members Involved: @thebusternick @Martstern
Description:
After the race Marstern apologized, so i hope that he gets minimal penalty, but i wanted to make a report since it realy affected my race. I was on a hotlap and purple thru 2nd sector and would most likely get pole or top 3 but i had to start at the back of the grid.
Evidence:

Martstern

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 2, 2020
I’m totally guilty in this situation, I couldn’t see him. I totally deserve the penalty.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have overlooked the footage and have decided to award @Martstern 10 penalty points and a Qualifying Ban for the next race they attend for impeding another driver during qualifying. Please try to be more aware in future.

Closed.

(@Delta2611 @DeAd3ye @Martstern @thebusternick)

Status
Not open for further replies.