Moved - PC AOR F1 GIGLIOLI CRASH MR ANKKA DESYNC | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved PC AOR F1 GIGLIOLI CRASH MR ANKKA DESYNC

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.
  • Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITA-VEN-97

Pro Karter
Sep 10, 2017
Guys seriously... what is this? i'm really tired to practice for a race and then i have to waste my race because of things like this. After Suzuka.. again.

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
@ITA-VEN-97 please use the template for steward enquiries next time, otherwise these won't be forwarded. Benefit of the doubt this time.

@Mr. Ankka anything to add before I forward this?

Mr. Ankka

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 9, 2018
Yeah... Giglioli's car ghosted on my screen and couldn't really avoid the "contact".

Unfortunately I couldn't record the race because shadowplay didn't work.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have analysed the evidence and have decided to award @Mr. Ankka a 10-second time penalty and 10 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision. Whether he was ghosting or not, we believe you should try to avoid possible contact, as "ghost desync" can exist - please be more careful in future.

Closed.

(@ITA-VEN-97 @Mr. Ankka @Fehler3)

Status
Not open for further replies.