PC - PC Assist League2 ponty, TKilla | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC PC Assist League2 ponty, TKilla

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMNT4L

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 21, 2019
Platform + League: PC AL2
League Coordinator: @Delta2611
Date: 2019.10.13
Members Involved: @TKilla23, @Ponty
Description: @TKilla23 I didn't pay enough attention when I was on a measured lap and couldn't finish my measured nail
@Ponty Much was my position after overtaking and he was twisting.
Evidence:
- TKILLA
- Ponty

TKilla23

Junior Karter
Jan 24, 2019
sorry. i was about to pit this time. i though i should stick to pit lane line from a place its started, so its mean before 2nd corner from the end. and session was close to end so i were in little rush trying to do one more lap.

Last edited:

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
After reviewing the evidence, the stewards have decided that both @TKilla23 and @Ponty will receive a penalty.

@TKilla23 receives a Qualifying ban + 10 penalty points for blocking another driver during qualifying and not showing awareness. Although it being a more difficult than usual pit lane, the Red Bull should have waited for the other driver to pass you before the penultimate turn.

@Ponty receives a 10 second penalty and 10 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision. The McLaren should have steered towards the inside of the turn. Instead it now made the Toro Rosso spin.

Closed.
@LMNT4L @TKilla23 @Ponty @Delta2611

Status
Not open for further replies.