PC - PC Driver Announcement and Main Discussion Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC PC Driver Announcement and Main Discussion Thread

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
@JrHonour has been added to the reserve list. We wouldn't normally have so many reserves but after the worryingly low attendance in Japan,.......

Everyone, please try and confirm to @TheVerenzak if you cannot race please!

EL_Sonny

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 9, 2017
Hey hello guys, sorry for not being able to race in Japan.., simply i forgot it :censored:, I will be there this evening to race!

dragonbone81

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 14, 2015
The F2002 is like the best car. Tire wear is great on monza. It Burns like 0 fuel even on Rich. And is has traction control built in.

Reactions: Dobby

TheVerenzak

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Hey guys,

After all the chaos that ensued after the last race, I'd still like to make a small closing statement.

First of all, thank you all very much for joining the Classic Christmas Cup. I hope you enjoyed (atleast some of) the racing in the last two weeks, and consider joining again next year.
Congratulations to @SMEAJ for winning the championship and two races. Also congratulations to @Julien2395, @Detainable and @Niek van Gelder for getting a race win! Also congratulations to all podium finishers. Also well done to the people who were more at the back of the pack, but still managed to score good points.

Secondly, I'd like to apologise for the chaos that occured at times and the poor driving standards shown by some. As I coordinator I should have handled this better and quicker, so I will take full responsibility for everything that happened. I should have been in the lobbies, but I expected a group of people here (in which most are older than me) to behave like adults, but apparently that isn't always possible. This was also new for me, and something I definitely learned a few things from. If you have any criticism or tips for me, please let me know via pm.

Most of you behaved heavenly during all this, thank you for that. I am sorry you were being dragged into this mess by some who didn't behave as expected. For those who didn't (and you know who you are), I'd say please look back and reflect on what you said to others, whether it be in the Discord lobby during the races or on the forums after the race. Remember there is another human being on the other, behind the wheel of the car you're battling and the messages you're responding too. I don't expect everyone to get along with everyone else, but please have respect for each other and each others feelings.
I believe we all signed up to AOR, and to the CCC in particular, to have fun and share our passion with others. Please keep that in mind when starting a race, you should be doing it to have fun and enjoy it. If your mind is set on winning every race you start, you'll be disappointed many times. Every race there's 15 to 20 other people with you on the grid, only one of them can win and it won't be you every time.

Racing can be frustating, I know. A little bit of advice from me; if you notice you are becoming a bit frustated, don't go on the forums or get away from your computer entirely. Grab a beer, watch some crappy movie on Netflix, hijack a car, whatever. Come back the next day when you're cooled down. If you keep having problems with the same person, message a coordinator and we'll be taking a look at it and trying to resolve the problem.

Again, thanks to all of you for joining.
To the F6 guys, I'll see you on sunday. To all other drivers, good luck on sunday and the rest of the season!

TheVerenzak

(@SMEAJ @Jipper @Niek van Gelder @Julien2395 @Smash @Kreosteijn @dragonbone81 @Pwox @koldo @Detainable @Dobby @Haydn @EVR Morvic @JrHonour @Flips @Timp @EL_Sonny @Tomyum @pkztar @Westyy)

PS. I'm not a native English speaker, so I'm sorry for any weird sentences or incorrect grammar etc. Hope you understand most of it

Last edited:

Dobby

F1 Coordinator & S14 AOR PC F8 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 16, 2017
Hey guys,

After all the chaos that ensued after the last race, I'd still like to make a small closing statement.

First of all, thank you all very much for joining the Classic Christmas Cup. I hope you enjoyed (atleast some of) the racing in the last two weeks, and consider joining again next year.
Congratulations to @SMEAJ for winning the championship and two races. Also congratulations to @Julien2395, @Detainable and @Niek van Gelder for getting a race win! Also congratulations to all podium finishers. Also well done to the people who were more at the back of the pack, but still managed to score good points.

Secondly, I'd like to apologise for the chaos that occured at times and the poor driving standards shown by some. As I coordinator I should have handled this better and quicker, so I will take full responsibility for everything that happened. I should have been in the lobbies, but I expected a group of people here (in which most are older than me) to behave like adults, but apparently that isn't always possible. This was also new for me, and something I definitely learned a few things from. If you have any criticism or tips for me, please let me know via pm.

Most of you behaved heavenly during all this, thank you for that. I am sorry you were being dragged into this mess by some who didn't behave as expected. For those who didn't (and you know who you are), I'd say please look back and reflect on what you said to others, whether it be in the Discord lobby during the races or on the forums after the race. Remember there is another human being on the other, behind the wheel of the car you're battling and the messages you're responding too. I don't expect everyone to get along with everyone else, but please have respect for each other and each others feelings.
I believe we all signed up to AOR, and to the CCC in particular, to have fun and share your passion with others. Please keep that in mind when starting a race, you're should be doing it to have fun and enjoy it. If your mind is set on winning every race you start, you'll be disappointed many times. Every race there's 15 to 20 other people with you on the grid, only one of them can win and it won't be you every time.

Racing can be frustating, I know. A little bit of advice from me; if you notice you are becoming a bit frustated, don't go on the forums or get away from your computer entirely. Grab a beer, watch some crappy movie on Netflix, hijack a car, whatever. Come back the next day when you're cooled down. If you keep having problems with the same person, message a coordinator and we'll be taking a look at it and trying to resolve the problem.

To the F6 guys, I'll see you on sunday. To all other drivers, good luck on sunday and the rest of the season!

TheVerenzak

(@SMEAJ @Jipper @Niek van Gelder @Julien2395 @Smash @Kreosteijn @dragonbone81 @Pwox @koldo @Detainable @Dobby @Haydn @EVR Morvic @JrHonour @Flips @Timp @EL_Sonny @Tomyum @pkztar @Westyy)

PS. I'm not a native English speaker, so I'm sorry for any weird sentences or incorrect grammar etc. Hope you understand most of it
I want to thank you aswell for setting this all up. It was a great experience for me. Learned alot from it. Don't be dissapointed because only like 10% of the lobby had problems in the last race. The other guys were having fun! Once again thank you :)

Zerd

S16 AOR PC F4 Champion
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2017
Hey guys,

I believe we all signed up to AOR, and to the CCC in particular, to have fun and share your passion with others. Please keep that in mind when starting a race, you're should be doing it to have fun and enjoy it. If your mind is set on winning every race you start, you'll be disappointed many times. Every race there's 15 to 20 other people with you on the grid, only one of them can win and it won't be you every time.

TheVerenzak

shame it had to end like that, from the races I did do, especially Brazil (CC @koldo) it was alot of fun.