Moved - PC F1 Filip Presnajder | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved PC F1 Filip Presnajder

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamsJIM_Roy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2018
Platform + League: PC F1
League Coordinator: @Fehler3
Date: 08-03-2020
Members Involved: @Filip Prešnajder
Description:

1: in lap 1 we are going side by side into turn 4, he's pushing me off at the exit of the corner, at lap 20 we are going side by side again into turn 4, this time i am on the inside and he's keeping his own line like nobodys there, pushing me on the curb, what makes my car unbalanced and drove into his sidepod as a result, lucky to get no damage.

2: Out of 29 laps he drove 23 times over the line at turn 13 without getting any warning. I dont know how this is possible but i was expecting atleast 3 penalty's at the end but he had none...

At the end i don't think his driving style is to bad but it's just his general package of driving what made me make this stewards enquiry.

Evidence:

Filip Prešnajder

S15 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 28, 2017
Lap 1: Since it is lap one I was trying to as any other driver defend my position from people behind and broke a bit too late which unsettled my car so I couldn't really do anything, I knew about Roy on the outside, but surely that isn't worth a penalty.

Lap 20: Really wasnt aware at that point, Roy went for a move after I was passed by speedbari and noticed him too late so I couldn't really do anything at that point. I am sorry, but I think it isn't worthy of a penalty.

The warnings: Game 9/10 times doesn't give a warning in that corner. Not to mention on some of the screenshots I am on the white lines, not off them. I don't see an issue with that, but if you want me to penalize for it I can see that. But surely I wasnt the only one that went off there.

Overall I feel like I shouldn't be penalized for any of the incidents. It is on the edge, but I shouldn't. Not to mention it should be the games job to give warnings at t13. I'd understand a reprimand for it, but to get 23 warnings is ridicilous I think.

Last edited:

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have overlooked the footage and reviewed each incident.

On lap 1, we deem that Roy got substantially alongside Presnajder before being ran off of the track unfairly. We judge that the cars were exactly alongside at the mid-point of the corner, and therefore Roy was entitled to space.

On lap 20, we believe that Presnajder again failed to leave room on the inside of the corner, when Roy was also substantially alongside, which unfairly compromised his overtaking attempt.

Therefore we award @Filip Prešnajder a 5-second time penalty and 5 penalty points for overly-aggressive defending. The stewards wish to make it clear that this type of racing is not tolerated.

Finally, we deem that Presnajder breached track limits in turn 13 on 15 occasioans, and @Filip Prešnajder will be awarded a further 15-second time penalty as a result.

Closed.

(@Filip Prešnajder @Fehler3 @WilliamsJIM_Roy)

Status
Not open for further replies.