PC - PC F1 - No space given | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC PC F1 - No space given

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperzz

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 27, 2018
Platform + League: PC F1
League Coordinator: @Fehler3
Date: 15/09/2019
Members Involved: @LASSE
Description:
So basically I am catching up to Lasse. I've just come out of the pits, and as he was stuck behind Foton on harder tires. He misses turn one and I get a nice run on him, so I decide to go down the inside. I am fully alongside, however LASSE decides to close the door, ruining my race which would've been a P3 at least. He had a lot of space on the outside to give me by the way. Might be a racing incident but in my opinion it's worth reporting anyways.
Evidence:

LASSE

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 1, 2018
My pov:
Yeah..very unfortunate. This happens when you have no patience at Monaco and kinda failed your strategy, 26 laps to the checkerd flag and after 1 failed overtaking attempt he begins to put his nose where he shouldnt. I gave him as much space as i dare right there. This place is very risky to try a overtake even he had much better exit from T1.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have analysed the footage and give No Further Action on this incident. We feel both drivers had a part to play in causing this collision, though hopefully you both can leave more space in future.

Closed.

(@Fehler3 @LASSE @hyperzz)

Status
Not open for further replies.