PC - PC F10 Incident with Defisparta | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC PC F10 Incident with Defisparta

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
Platform + League: PC F10
League Coordinator: @TheVerenzak
Date: 06/01/2019
Members Involved: @defisparta
Description:
I went for an optimistic late brake move on Defisparta, I pulled it off without contact and as we exited the corner he shunted me off the track causing me to lose positions.
Evidence:

defisparta

Pro Karter
Sep 3, 2018
hm, actually It wasn't clean overtake, there was contact between my front wheel your rear one after your dive. It caused a slight drift and I managed to catch my car but it caused an another contact with you. I think this is at least a racing incident.
I can't tell that I 100% right, but at least I did not turn my wheel in your direction on purpose. :confused:
In fact, I have a race record and by Friday I will be able to upload the video on YouTube, so let's wait for it.

Ranger

Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
hm, actually It wasn't clean overtake, there was contact between my front wheel your rear one after your dive. It caused a slight drift and I managed to catch my car but it caused an another contact with you. I think this is at least a racing incident.
I can't tell that I 100% right, but at least I did not turn my wheel in your direction on purpose. :confused:
In fact, I have a race record and by Friday I will be able to upload the video on YouTube, so let's wait for it.
Looks 100% clean to me, I didn't touch you and I left you room on the track until you drove into me of course.

Ranger

Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
as we can see at 23 sec there was a contact
And you can see your car coming across and hitting me as well as you turning into me when I was alongside you. That's the "contact" you blame on me yet you turned into me, twice in the same corner.

Last edited:

Ranger

Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
I'm not going to repeat my post above. Let's leave it to the stewards.
Sure thing and I do hope your driving improves, you have been a constant threat to every driver in the Split,. There are loads of videos on Youtube, including those from AOR who could teach you a thing a two about racing on F1 games.

• Burn
Reactions: Beyond
Status
Not open for further replies.