PC - PC F2 Turning in on me | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC PC F2 Turning in on me

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FKGaming97

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 15, 2018
Platform + League: PC F2
League Coordinator: @SMEAJ
Date: 12/01/2020
Members Involved: @BoomSonK
Description:
We were going side by side and then he decides that I don't need any space and spins in front of me. I would also like to point out that I'm actually steering left before he turns into me.
Evidence:
Screenshot (10).png
Screenshot (11).png

BoomSonK

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 9, 2018
Its very simple,
If u look at my left tyre, u can see it was an oversteer moment. (It was also beginning with raining)

FKGaming97

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 15, 2018
Do you have your POV? Because I honestly can't really see you oversteering in my POV.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence provided and decided to award @BoomSonK a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision. When in a battle, a driver losing control over their car is to be blamed for the damage caused to the other car.

Closed.
@FKGaming97 @BoomSonK @SMEAJ

Status
Not open for further replies.