• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Closed PC F4 - Lap 15 incident between Levingston Lima and ScraG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levingston

Formula 3 Test Driver
I mean, nothing much to say here... I mainly, wanted to avoid the grass to prevent an even more dangerous spin + rejoin thing. I tried to stay on the right as much as possible and was doing my best not to cross the whole track from left to right, and unluckily that happened to be me being on the apex briefly.

scottcraigs

Rookie
I mean, nothing much to say here... I mainly, wanted to avoid the grass to prevent an even more dangerous spin + rejoin thing. I tried to stay on the right as much as possible and was doing my best not to cross the whole track from left to right, and unluckily that happened to be me being on the apex briefly.
**** happens. Unfortunate but it pretty much ended my race. I know you tried not to cross the whole track, but in apexing that corner you absolutely did cross the track.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and concluded that for the rejoin to track, No Further Action will be taken. As for the collision, the stewards believe that @jmlima44 is responsible for causing a Moderate Avoidable Collision. 10 seconds will be added to their race time, and 2 penalty points will be added to their license.

Closed @exodium @scottcraigs @Levingston @jmlima44

Status
Not open for further replies.