PC - PC F4 Round 10 - Britain | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC PC F4 Round 10 - Britain

Thm786

S17 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 21, 2017
I feel lazy this week, I'll pu my video later xD
All I have to say is that the understeer was incredibly high even if I was on quite high wings, but the race itself was bad, missed my quali (again :inpain:) loosed part oof my front wing early, and finished the race hardly
Nice battle with @Julien2395 btw, well done I defended as hard as I could have ;)

Julien2395

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
I feel lazy this week, I'll pu my video later xD
All I have to say is that the understeer was incredibly high even if I was on quite high wings, but the race itself was bad, missed my quali (again :inpain:) loosed part oof my front wing early, and finished the race hardly
Nice battle with @Julien2395 btw, well done I defended as hard as I could have ;)
I actually got really frustrated behind you because i think i lost 3 tenths per lap xD I was so happy i got passed ya at Stowe :D

Aaron Shum

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2016
Britain has come out! Sorry if I sound kinda tired and don't make any sense in the commentary this time but I have been working throughout the night to 6am this week :hurting:

Julien2395

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
Britain has come out! Sorry if I sound kinda tired and don't make any sense in the commentary this time but I have been working throughout the night to 6am this week :hurting:

Shumone is really tyred and needs an 8 hour pit stop i guess

Zerd

S16 AOR PC F4 Champion
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2017
I actually got really frustrated behind you because i think i lost 3 tenths per lap xD I was so happy i got passed ya at Stowe :D
i had the same thing with him at austria lmao, felt like i was losing half a second atleast a lap

Thm786

S17 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 21, 2017
for the people who might be interested to see how I managed to do such a bad race, here's my recap