PC - PC F4 Round 10 - Britain | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC PC F4 Round 10 - Britain

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Thm786

S17 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 21, 2017
I feel lazy this week, I'll pu my video later xD
All I have to say is that the understeer was incredibly high even if I was on quite high wings, but the race itself was bad, missed my quali (again :inpain:) loosed part oof my front wing early, and finished the race hardly
Nice battle with @Julien2395 btw, well done I defended as hard as I could have ;)

Jul!en

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
I feel lazy this week, I'll pu my video later xD
All I have to say is that the understeer was incredibly high even if I was on quite high wings, but the race itself was bad, missed my quali (again :inpain:) loosed part oof my front wing early, and finished the race hardly
Nice battle with @Julien2395 btw, well done I defended as hard as I could have ;)
I actually got really frustrated behind you because i think i lost 3 tenths per lap xD I was so happy i got passed ya at Stowe :D

Aaron Shum

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2016
Britain has come out! Sorry if I sound kinda tired and don't make any sense in the commentary this time but I have been working throughout the night to 6am this week :hurting:

Jul!en

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
Britain has come out! Sorry if I sound kinda tired and don't make any sense in the commentary this time but I have been working throughout the night to 6am this week :hurting:

Shumone is really tyred and needs an 8 hour pit stop i guess

Zerd

S16 AOR PC F4 Champion
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2017
I actually got really frustrated behind you because i think i lost 3 tenths per lap xD I was so happy i got passed ya at Stowe :D
i had the same thing with him at austria lmao, felt like i was losing half a second atleast a lap

Thm786

S17 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 21, 2017
for the people who might be interested to see how I managed to do such a bad race, here's my recap