Duppy

GP2 2nd Driver
Dec 18, 2016
List of records Detainable ruined by winning this race:

• Renault power winning every race
  • SMEAJ winning at every street circuit
  • SMEAJ winning the championship from 18th on the grid
  • SMEAJ winning the race from 18th on the grid
  • Different 2nd places (elgo would've had 2nd place for the first time instead)
  • Our lord and saviour Julien2395 getting 3 podiums in a row

Some call it salt, I call it Me being obsessed with statistics and remarkable facts/events and never being willing to let these records come to an end. GG on the win I guess from that calamitous lap 1, but wait until you see my lap 1 and you'll see why.
Canada is a street circuit Nvm Im an idiot

• Optimistic
Reactions: SMEAJ

Zerd

S16 AOR PC F4 Champion
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2017
Q: bottled my first run as per, every single dry quali this season I haven't not completely bottled one of my runs. took it relatively easy on my one and only run, could've been way faster but I'll take P2.

R: Lap 1 was kind of a disaster, i got semi divebombed by FX1L in a pretty ambitious move that wasn't very smart, somehow only managed to lose 1 place to hadyn, after a scary 3 wide moment into T5 w/ @Aaron Shum & FX. I caught right back up to @Haydn pretty quickly and it seemed like out of the US runners I was the quickest, i was basically pushing Hadyn around by lap 7, went for some interesting divebombs, none of which really worked, I did let him back through, in hindsight maybe I didn't need to, this would've changed my whole race. I ended up doing the earliest uncut I could lap 9 because i needed to clear Hadyn if I wanted to win, @elgo actually ended up staying out way longer than I thought and allowed me to undercut, I got stuck behind Grzesiu but managed to clear him pretty fast, then caught up to smeaj on destroyed tyres and he held me up alot, had to force my way passed. After this nothing really happened, I took it real easy not knowing elgo had wing damage, did not expect to win here out of all tracks, but I'll take it.

Zerd

S16 AOR PC F4 Champion
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2017
Q: I knew I was slow on this track, so I wasn't too surprised I started even lower than usual. P15.

R: @Lunation was teleporting all over the place. Initially I passed him, but then the field bunched up in sector 2 and then disaster was unavoidable: needed wing change. I got out of the pits in P19 on softs. Regretted my decision, because two stints on supersofts was most likely quicker. Ah well, it's a street circuit so track position matters.

Fast forward to lap 30: I drove in P10, but @only4win had closed the gap on his softs he took in lap7. I already had a 3 second penalty, and kinda expected only4win to be clean as usual. Still he really pushed, so maybe he had time penalty too. We had some wheelbanging in lap 31 but he made the overtake, and I drove P11. Then new guy @FX1L1 was parked on the track, so I still crossed the line in P10. Still scored points in every race. Yeah, that's my goal right now: scoring points in every race this season.
highlights:

the Kimi radio was 10/10

Reactions: Chicane

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
I can't be bothered yet to create a full highlight video so here's an incredibly overdramatic mini-edit for now:

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017

I made this about a fortnight ago, but the commentary was so bad I was actually scared to put it public lol (which I now have)

massive respect to @Julien2395 and @Aaron Shum ; commentating is fucking impossible.

I'd recommend you click the timestamps in the description.

and although half an hour seems long; the way i fucking speak inadvertently makes it comedy gold.

Zerd

S16 AOR PC F4 Champion
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2017

I made this about a fortnight ago, but the commentary was so bad I was actually scared to put it public lol (which I now have)

massive respect to @Julien2395 and @Aaron Shum ; commentating is fucking impossible.

I'd recommend you click the timestamps in the description.

and although half an hour seems long; the way i fucking speak inadvertently makes it comedy gold.
if only your commentary was as bad as your drivi-

oh....